New Horizons - Share your Friend Code

TBT Username: _Donut_
In-game name: Jeffrey
Nintendo Switch name: Donut
Friend Code: 2550-4322-3539

Northern Hemisphere (Western Europe Time). Playing daily waaay too much...due to current events :LOL:
Island Tropico with native fruit Cherries and (flowers) Hyacinths, Windflowers and pansies.

As I'm working with a lot of flowers right now, please don't step on them :giggle:

Last edited:
hey! i have like no friends on switch so hit me up! im northern hemisphere so would love any friends, but especially southern peeps!

my switch code is on the left<< :)

In-game name: Maika
Friend Code: 5684-2045-8028

Northern Hemisphere, playing Daily, Native Peaches & have all fruits.

Last edited:
TBT Username: deborahkim153 (? I think?)
In-game name: tsubaki
Friend Code: SW-1915-9511-9504

I have peaches, apples, pears, and coconuts on my island! (Also, a lot of trees?) I'm still trying to figure out what to do with designing my island. I also have random things, will be more than willing to trade and open my island!

I only ask for kindness when visiting--you are more than welcome to shake the trees to pick up fruit, but please don't scoop up entire trees! Also, if you see an item around the island you'd like, please contact me! I'm more than happy to trade or catalog (still haven't figured that out yet). This holds true for flowers~

Stuck at home due to the coronavirus pandemic, but on during random parts of the day. (Also, accidentally stuck in the past--currently in May 2019. Long story.)

I don't have any friends yet, but looking forward to seeing and visiting everyone! ^^

Last edited:
0169-5258-2701 only been on a couple weeks, but I have all 6 fruits and lots of trees! Come visit, say hi, leave a note on the board, i try to keep my gate open for friends! I only ask that you be kind to the flowers and leave the fruit trees, take as much fruit as you like though!

Het y’all! I have a Southern hemisphere island, and if I an playoff my gates ser 9/10 open to friends!

TBT Username: gonna remove this for a while.
In-Game Name:
Friend Code:

Last edited:
TBT Username: Bonnie_
In-game name: Bonnie
Friend Code: 1225-0884-3514

TBT Username: hillbo9
In-game name: Chauncey
Friend Code: 4392-9907-9103

my island’s on the northern hemisphere and its name is Luck Pluck. i have peaches, pears, cherries and coconuts. i also live in asia, so i’ll mostly likely be awake/playing when some of you are sleeping. even though i play nonstop (or as much as i can) i’m not too far in the game and my island’s a complete mess haha.

also just a head’s up, i’m 23 so if you’re uncomfortable with my age, feel free to just ignore this completely.

Name is Kierin, playing every day. I have a Northern Hemisphere Island. Currently have all fruit except oranges and windflowers, pansies, some mums and hyacinths. Looking for Southern Hemisphere players to do bug hunting and fishing with.

Friend code is 3074-7525-3812

This user took some of my hybrids without permission and defriended me shortly afterwards. Stay clear of him at all costs.

Hi there!

New to AC - looking to make friends and trade fruits. Also interested if anyone has a good price for turnips right now please?

Friend code: 7155-9263-3231

TBT Username: Brendo
In-game name: Brendan
Friend Code: 4192-7307-1525

Looking to trade/catalogue items for my island :)

TBT Username: Admiral Squidlipz
In-game name: Taylor But EmeraldTay is my Switch ID name
Friend Code: 3446 3545 9405
North HemiSphere
Island name: Oaktown
Native Fruit: Apples

I love to have my gate open almost daily and give out freebies to those that find me in town! Add me as s friend and check for open gates often!!!
I'm also a world record setter host of TV program using cosplay and video games! Feel free to add me and come visit Oaktown anytime the gates are open!

Last edited:
Hey guys! Started playing about 10 days ago and am looking to make friends to catch bugs with and fish (Preferably Someone with a Southern Hemisphere Island since I live in the Northern Hemisphere). If anyone is interested in cataloging items, I’m always up for that too!
Island name: Honey Cove
Native fruit: Peaches

In-game name: Lina
Friend code: 4691-7777-2690

Feel free to add me <3

TBT Username: FairyB
In-game name: Francesca
Friend Code: 2625-1881-6118

Hello! I'm still new to the game, it is my first time playing AC and I started my Island this week! Looking for friends to play with and visit your islands and soon you will be able to visit mine :)
Island fruit: Peaches
North Hemisphere

TBT Username: pearlescentsheep
In-game Name: Pearl
Friend Code: 1421-4584-3913

Island Name: Memento
Native Fruit: Apple
Hemisphere: Southern

Older player (30+) looking for friends. I'm a full-time healthcare worker currently working from home, so I have a bit of time during the week to open gates and visit people/send gifts. I can't remember my old username here, but I was reasonably active when NL first came out, and I'm happy to help any people who are new to Animal Crossing games, or hang out with fellow veterans of the series. PM if you add me, please!

Back