New here!

Neko Royal

New Leaf Neko
Bells
Hello! I go by by Royal (Roy for short) and use he/him or xe/xem pronouns.

I've been playing animal crossing for around 7 years? I got Happy Home Designer for Christmas, and have loved the series ever since! I got New Leaf shortly after and was pretty active in that community for a few years. I've had my current town (Lorule) since 2017 and still haven't finished upgrading my main house lol. I got New Horizons shortly after release but don't play it that much sadly. If you're interested in chatting about NL or HHD I'm your guy!

Looking forward to exploring the forum some more!

Welcome to the forums!

How do you feel about New Horizons - did you not enjoy it much compared to NL? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊

Heya Royal, welcome to TBT! ^^ I hope you'll like it here! I also really enjoyed NL, and I still play HHD from time-to-time. I'm still far from making homes for all the villagers, ahahaha. 😅 What's your favorite thing about AC?

Welcome to the forums!

How do you feel about New Horizons - did you not enjoy it much compared to NL? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊
Thank you! I whilst there are many things I like about NH (such as inventory, going back to NL after that was kinda hard lol) I think having so much customization was a bit overwhelming for me. Playing daily was pretty hard because there was just so much to do. In NL I just do a few small tasks each day! I do intend to play NH more, as I don't have as much decorating to do now + less museum things!

My favorite villager is Wendy! I love sheep in general though :)
Heya Royal, welcome to TBT! ^^ I hope you'll like it here! I also really enjoyed NL, and I still play HHD from time-to-time. I'm still far from making homes for all the villagers, ahahaha. 😅 What's your favorite thing about AC?
Thanks! My favorite thing is probably just that I can play however I want! I get a bit burnt out when I have to do specific things in games so its nice to not have that. Obviously there are small goals, but as proven by the fact my house still is less than half upgraded, it's a lot less pressure than other games! With HHD I'm starting to think there is an infinite amount of villagers because I should be done by now??? Where do they keep coming from lol

Back