• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good hon! Don't worry about having a full storage I do not mind at all dropping them off! :3 And you can just do 59, no need to add the extra there :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay got everything ready for you! Just tell me when your gate is open :3

ah sorry for the delay, i ran off to do some chores! opened my gate up, just plop the flowers down anywhere and i'll send along tbt c:
(i'll also be afk when you arrive so just come and go haha)
it's soy from cowslip btw!

ah sorry for the delay, i ran off to do some chores! opened my gate up, just plop the flowers down anywhere and i'll send along tbt c:
(i'll also be afk when you arrive so just come and go haha)
it's soy from cowslip btw!

On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I dropped everything on the ground and left, thanks for buying and for the TBT! Hope you enjoy hon! :3

Hi there!

I would be very interested in :

All pink roses (24)
All purple roses (41)
All black tulips (10)
All orange pansies (14)
All black cosmos (5)
All orange cosmos (20)

If the black roses end up not being sold, I would be very interested in those as well.

Right now this adds up to 114 TBTs! Also I have never sent anyone TBTs so someones gonna have to show me.. I've been a TBT hoard. Haha.

Yeah, I can pick them up whenever

Great! I have already added you so, I will open in one moment! Did you still want the 34 or less than that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!

I would be very interested in :

All pink roses (24)
All purple roses (41)
All black tulips (10)
All orange pansies (14)
All black cosmos (5)
All orange cosmos (20)

If the black roses end up not being sold, I would be very interested in those as well.

Right now this adds up to 114 TBTs! Also I have never sent anyone TBTs so someones gonna have to show me.. I've been a TBT hoard. Haha.

Absolutely! Yes, if UnendingHope doesn't want all I will sell the rest to you, but if they do want all, sorry hun XD

And to send TBT you click on the bells in their sidebar and type in the amount that you want to give :3

And if that somehow doesn't work, you can always; Go to their Profile, click About Me, scroll down until you see Currency, click Bells and do the same thing :3 Hope this helped :D

Edit: Forgot to say, would you mind pick up? My drawers are really full right now and would really appreciate it if you did :3 But do not worry if you're having the same problem, you can take as many trips as you'd like or I can take many trips to your town :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back