• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Never Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for another cake with a specific date. It's the full cakeView attachment 480244 I want not the slice
The date on the cake needs to be older then my 2019 cake but it also needs to be newer then 2014, I'm 99% sure cakes like this exist, I swear I've seen 2015 cakes before
anyways if you have a cake like this I will pay 100 TBT for one, price is firm.
Thanks for looking!

Are you saying you want a Cake not from 2019 or just one that’s older than the one you have currently? Mine’s from December 21st, 2019.

Are you saying you want a Cake not from 2019 or just one that’s older than the one you have currently? Mine’s from December 21st, 2019.
I mean I'm looking for one older then my Dec 27, 2019 at 3:56 AM Cake and newer then my Sep 8, 2014 at 5:18 PM Ice Cream Swirl
so a Cake that is from 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 would work, unfortunately your cake is too new and won't work.

Last edited:
Anyone have a cake that isn't from 2019, 2014, 2013?

Hey! I have a cake from May 4, 2015 so cakes with a 2015 date definitely exist! I would be willing to sell mine for 150 tbt if your interested😊

Hey! I have a cake from May 4, 2015 so cakes with a 2015 date definitely exist! I would be willing to sell mine for 150 tbt if your interested😊
150? Eh I was originally offering 100 since that's what cakes go for and I was hoping not to pay too much more then that
Your cake is a few too months old for it to work for my lineup so I will need to pay to date trade some other collectables, do you think 120 sounds reasonable?

150? Eh I was originally offering 100 since that's what cakes go for and I was hoping not to pay too much more then that
Your cake is a few too months old for it to work for my lineup so I will need to pay to date trade some other collectables, do you think 120 sounds reasonable?
I usually see cakes sold for 150 but maybe I'm wrong sorry. 120 sounds fine! Are you sure you want it though since it won't even work for your lineup?

I usually see cakes sold for 150 but maybe I'm wrong sorry. 120 sounds fine! Are you sure you want it though since it won't even work for your lineup?
Thank you I appreciate you willing to compromise
Yes, it's better to just take this opportunity then look for a harder date, technically it fits in my lineup but it's not fully symmetrical like I wanted
I will send over the 120 TBT now and you can send over the cake whenever

Thank you I appreciate you willing to compromise
Yes, it's better to just take this opportunity then look for a harder date, technically it fits in my lineup but it's not fully symmetrical like I wanted
I will send over the 120 TBT now and you can send over the cake whenever
I sent it over to you! Sorry I took so long. I hope you get your line up how you want it! :)

1676266258648.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back