Cycling <<Neptune>> - [Nan moving 5th Nov]

Could I reserve Kid Cat? How does the 3 day vs 5 day reservation work? Is that in-game days or IRL? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm still pretty new to this whole cycling thing.

Could I reserve Kid Cat? How does the 3 day vs 5 day reservation work? Is that in-game days or IRL? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm still pretty new to this whole cycling thing.
Hey there, reservations are for real people days! :) best if you're trying to move someone out to fit in a new villager. If you already have room in your town (ie. less than 10 villagers) then you can pick up Kidd Cat whenever we're both available.
If you'd like to reserve him, then please let me know :D

No longer lurking for Lucky! Thanks
Noted, thanks for letting me know!

My i please reserve tank?? I'll pay as much tbt as you want for him he's a dreamie!!
Hey, yes of course! When were you wanting to pick him up? :3

Oh! I actually have room for him right now! I'm about to head to work though. I'll be available today from about 4:30 CST.

Ahhh! May I reserve Beau for 3 days? :)
Also, is 60 tbt fine when it comes to adopting him?

Last edited:
Oh! I actually have room for him right now! I'm about to head to work though. I'll be available today from about 4:30 CST.

JK JK. I completely forgot i switched shifts and i don't actually go in for another couple hours. If you're available I'd love to pick up Kid Cat.

I know its a short notice but if i could pick up tank today that would actually be amazing!! I drive back to university tonight and wifi there is extremely limited so it would be really hard to find a connection to trade :/ ill pm you too in case you'll see that faster! but if its a stretch to adopt him today no biggie

i would like to lurk for marshal pls♥

Hey serenabytheresa!

Is Kid Cat still available? He is one of my dreamies and I'd love to have him :)

I can offer you all my TBT in exchange, or 2 Million In Game Bells.

I'll be at work until 9pm CST, but i'm still interested in getting Kid Cat whenever i get home.

Hey everyone! Omgsh what activity! I'm at work atm and I won't be home until later tonight so I apologise for the delayed responses. I'm in Australia so our times are completely off. I will respond to each of you as soon as I can. Possibly during my lunch break.
Thanks for your patience!

Back