Zipper Sakura
Love Ball
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (48) +
GYdP0ug.png

HELLO EVERYONE.... i can never have enough tbt so i am starting an rv shop!

QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif

availability: usually tuesday-friday from 2:00pm-5:00pm est! please note that this might change due to my random work schedule T_Tpricing: 1 tbt per item
i'll like your post and let you know when your order is ready! all orders will be picked up from my town :D
large orders can take several days!

RVs i can order from

order form
HTML:
[B]mayor name:[/B] 
[B]items wanted:[/B] 
[B]friend code (if not listed on your profile): [/B]
to avoid any confusion when you say "set" i will assume you are talking about all the items in an rv! if you only want the furniture please specify xP
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif
QTTnrPH.gif

orders i'm working on
n/a

completed orders (ready for pickup)
applecarts​

Last edited:
mayor name: Sarah
items wanted: lunch pack from kicks' rv, telescope from celeste's rv

thanks for doing this! c:

haii! c:

Mayor Name: Keely

Items Wanted: Town-Hall Winter Top, Wii-Remote Cabinet, Nintendo Bench, Gamecube Drawer, Wall-Mounted TV, Lunch Pack, and Pilot Goggles. for the total of 7 tbt.

FC: 1650-7144-8757

Thank you for doing this!

/) /)
(*^*>

whattheheck123
buniichu

thank YOU TWO for ordering ;D ur orders are ready!! i'm not available for pickups tonight but i should be free again 2-5pm est tomorrow, just reply here or pm me when you're ready!

mayor name: Beks
items wanted: Cinnamoroll table; My Melody dress; cloud-making machine, Kiki and Lala pin, Kiki and Lala wand; Pompompurin dress, Pompompurin pudding, Pompompurin table; Kerokerokeroppi cake, Kerokerokeroppi doll, Kerokerokeroppi pins; town-hall winter top

no rush! payment has been sent ^_^

applecarts
tysm, your order is ready!!! (ノ^_^)ノ i'm not free for pickups rn but i should be free 2-5pm est today! (i might even be able to go a little earlier like 1pm)

just making sure, was the extra 8 tbt you sent an accident or was that supposed to be like a tip??

mayor name: shuhua
items wanted: heavy tome and basic teachers desk from blathers rv
friend code (if not listed on your profile): in sidebar! (bc i forget it asdfghjkl)

applecarts
tysm, your order is ready!!! (ノ^_^)ノ i'm not free for pickups rn but i should be free 2-5pm est today! (i might even be able to go a little earlier like 1pm)

just making sure, was the extra 8 tbt you sent an accident or was that supposed to be like a tip??

ah just missed you. i get off at 2 pm tomorrow (central) so maybe i can catch you tomorrow afternoon! it was a tip.

Last edited:
I am sorry but, I'm going to have to cancel the order I placed. I hope you understand :( !

Mayor name: Chasity

Items: cinnamon roll floor, Kiki and lala entire rv, villager entire set.

Thanks so much.

kcatofayris
no worries, i took you off the list!

Aubrey895
thank u for the order and tysm for the tip!! :D just letting you know this may take me til tomorrow or tuesday!

Last edited:
kcatofayris
no worries, i took you off the list!

Aubrey895
thank u for the order and tysm for the tip!! :D just letting you know this may take me til tomorrow or tuesday!

Whenever you can is fine with me :) no rush. Thank you.

thank YOU :D your order is ready! i'm free around 1-6pm est for the next few days til friday for pickup, just lmk thru the thread or pm/vm when you wanna come over!

Last edited:
mayor name: luddy
items wanted: basket chair x2, natural lamp, studio headphones.
i hope that?s not too much! tysm!!

whattheheck123
buniichu

thank YOU TWO for ordering ;D ur orders are ready!! i'm not available for pickups tonight but i should be free again 2-5pm est tomorrow, just reply here or pm me when you're ready!

haii! Sorry for the late response, but I am back and able to pick up my order anytime! Feel free to let me know when you are available! c:

imluddy
of course that's not too much!! your order is ready, i should be free for pickup 1-6pm est until friday!

stacyadams
it's been ok thank you :D i hope urs is going good too! your order is ready as well, and like i said above i'll be available 1-6pm est til friday!

Hey! Really excited to order some items from you!

mayor name:
Hannah

items wanted:
Kiki & Lala pin
Kiki & Lala shoes
Kiki & Lala socks

Can I pick up my order tomorrow? Anytime after 3 pm est if you’re available

Hnnhsrh
ur order is ready!! i should be free 1-6pm est til friday, just lmk when you wanna pickup!

Aubrey895
yea that should be fine! i can open my gate around 3:15 for you unless you wanna pick a different time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back