Buying Need items, clovers, mushrooms + a few garden items

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
I know I already have a wishlist up here http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?424312-Buying-wishlist-items!!

However I am now specifically looking for these items;
- Lucky clovers
- Any type of mushrooms
- cedars
- holy/oliver bushes
- Any black flowers (roses/lilly's/cosmos/tulips)

- world map
- Lily recordplayer
- mossy carpet
-

I know quite a few of these items are on my wishlist but these are the items i need asap <3:)

Last edited:
Hiya ?ω?

I have 44 cedar saplings, 4 holly starts, and over 30 famous mushrooms ^-^ How many do you need? (if you need any •▲•)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya ?ω?

I have 44 cedar saplings, 4 holly starts, and over 30 famous mushrooms ^-^ How many do you need? (if you need any ?▲?)

Hiya ?ω?

I have 44 cedar saplings, 4 holly starts, and over 30 famous mushrooms ^-^ How many do you need? (if you need any •▲•)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya ?ω?

Lol for some reason that posted twice but umh well how much would you want per item?? I don't need that many famous mushrooms though so 5 would be fine, all the holly starts if that's okay and depending on the price of the cedars I'll see how many I can get lol <3

sorry bout that, Im using an old 3ds to post here and it likes to double post for some odd reason (even though I only click the quick reply button once :/)

k, 5 famous mushrooms, 4 hollys, and since your kinda new I can sell you the cedars and hollys for 1btb each, but if possible id like to sell the mushrooms at the normal price of 2btb each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry bout that, Im using an old 3ds to post here and it likes to double post for some odd reason (even though I only click the quick reply button once :/)

k, 5 famous mushrooms, 4 hollys, and since your kinda new I can sell you the cedars and hollys for 1btb each, but if possible id like to sell the mushrooms at the normal price of 2btb each.

I have 1 lucky clover and 4 famous mushroom would you like these I'll trade for 5 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure so that'd be;
5 x 2 = 10
4 x 1 = 4
44 x 1 = 44
So in total that'd be 58 tbt right?

//seriously I can just afford it lol but could we do that if possible? If not that many cedars dw about it <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you an ivy wall, how much would you pay for it (in igb)?

I don't have that many IGB rn but if you could make an offer for how much you'd want it I can save up for a bit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 1 lucky clover and 4 famous mushroom would you like these I'll trade for 5 TBT

Ummh I actually don't need the famous mushrooms rn but could I still have the lucky clover?

Yeah, 58 is perfect, pickup or delivery? Also, ill be available in 5mins •▲• ♪

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, 58 is perfect, pickup or delivery? Also, ill be available in 5mins ?▲? ♪

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idm if it's pick up or delivery? Whichever you prefer lol but we'd neem multiple trips either way so should I just come pick them up?
I'm available then too, I'm just quickly swapping to my main character!

hi, i have an extra lily lamp! is 5 tbt okay since it's unorderable (that's usually what they go for ;))

let me know if you'd like it! :) ty!

hi, i have an extra lily lamp! is 5 tbt okay since it's unorderable (that's usually what they go for ;))

let me know if you'd like it! :) ty!

Ahh if that'd be alright with you!!~ I'll probably be busy for a while picking up tons of items from the person above lol but if you're still on later I'd be happy to buy <3

Alrighty, ill add you now and open up the gates to my trade town Holiday ^-^

Ahh if that'd be alright with you!!~ I'll probably be busy for a while picking up tons of items from the person above lol but if you're still on later I'd be happy to buy <3

no worries! i'll be online for a while :) just vm me when you're ready! let me know if you prefer delivery to drop off! thanks :blush:

no worries! i'll be online for a while :) just vm me when you're ready! let me know if you prefer delivery to drop off! thanks :blush:

Ahh that's fine, I'll send TBT now and well I'm on now, idm whichever you prefer though!~ <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 15k for the ivy wall okay? If not, 10k (or even 5k) is fine :)

Yeah sure!! I have 15k on me now! Let me just arrange the trade with the other person real quick and after that we can organise where n stuff <3

Back