Native Fruit Trade : Post Native Fruits Here

Native: Peaches
Also have: Cherries and Coconuts!

Looking for everything else!

I have Peaches and currently looking for all other fruit! :D

EDIT: Just missing Cherries and Oranges now! :)

Last edited:
My native fruit are Pears! I'm looking for Oranges and Peaches :)

I have Oranges which were my number one but I did not get cherries once in my multiple resets last night into today. I would have kept that one just for finally seeing them lol

Last edited:
My native fruit is peaches :) If anyone is up to visit my island, get some fruit, and play together for a bit, my gates are open at the moment (FC on the side and my name is Sammy)!

Last edited:
My native fruit is peaches :) If anyone is up to visit my island, get some fruit, and play together for a bit, my gates are open at the moment (FC on the side and my name is Sammy)!

I'll love to come over to trade and play! I added you :)

Now I went to the Dodo airport, but the animal at the counter tells me there are no flights today...? Since they are still preparing?
Can someone please tell me how to trade, with no fuctioning airport? :(

I have cherries and would like to trade for all other fruits please :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now I went to the Dodo airport, but the animal at the counter tells me there are no flights today...? Since they are still preparing?

Oh damn :( I just checked this mine says the same. Any advice welcome for me also

Oh damn :( I just checked this mine says the same. Any advice welcome for me also

If you guys are still on the first day you can't use the airport until tomorrow

I will trade for cherries and oranges!! I have peaches

Can I trade you oranges? i'll add you (and my name will be Vic)

Back