• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ⟡ Nana's Villager Shop ⟡

Hi :) would it be okay to ask for Ankha?

could i trouble you to ask for bob? (hoping this post will give me the last tbt bell i need!!!!!!)

edit: RIP it didn't

Edit 2: yeah it did

Last edited:
Hi I hope it’s not too much trouble but could I adopt Zucker?

yes, she's ready ! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

just go ahead and add my friend code and I'll open for you in about 10 minutes :)

Ahh thank you so much! Added you :)

okay now im in need of someone lol, ii realllllly wanted Elise bht nobody seems to have her, and its been 3days and this one person said she did bht never came back to let me know if her gates were open and ii cant wait any longer :( so sad.. lol so here iam, for my runner up haha..

VaL
fc# in sig.
25tbt
villager: Fauna

Last edited:
okay now im in need of someone lol, ii realllllly wanted Elise bht nobody seems to have her, and its been 3days and this one person said she did bht never came back to let me know if her gates were open and ii cant wait any longer :( so sad.. lol so here iam, for my runner up haha..

VaL
fc# in sig.
25tbt
villager: Fauna

of course !! :) my gates are open now !

Hello there, so awesome of you to run this thread!

I saw that you have the amiibo card for Hornsby and I would absolutely love to be able to adopt him for 25TBT if possible. I'll be available for the next 4 hours and my FC is 1934-1446-5354. Thanks so much for your time!

Last edited:
Hello there, so awesome of you to run this thread!

I saw that you have the amiibo card for Hornsby and I would absolutely love to be able to adopt him for 25TBT if possible. I'll be available for the next 4 hours and my FC is 1934-1446-5354. Thanks so much for your time!

hi there !! :) I'll have Hornsby ready in about 15 minutes. I'll leave a comment on your profile once my gates are open, just be sure to have my friend code added !

hi there !! :) I'll have Hornsby ready in about 15 minutes. I'll leave a comment on your profile once my gates are open, just be sure to have my friend code added !

Excellent, thank you so much! I've added your fc and will wait for the profile comment, no rush at all~! ^.^

Hi I would like to adopt Julian, I believe we already have each other added. I’m available now and whenever for the next two days

Back