• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

Heyden, why is that? Do you seriously think Kermit is scum? :p

Kit, he just seems scummy. There were lots of reasons, but I forgot them. I've been neglecting my notes...

if maf actually kills oliver I will lol

if I bus him they can kill me, if I bus myself they can kill oliver, if they leave oliver and me alone...lol not gonna say what I did

or if I lowkey switched my bus last minute

;) ;) ;)

Heyden, why is that? Do you seriously think Kermit is scum? :p

Kit, he just seems scummy. There were lots of reasons, but I forgot them. I've been neglecting my notes...

Oh no, I mean I agree. I was saying that as like, eluding to my agreement lol

OK you know what Evan? Don't even bother with me, I'm sorry for all that ruckus before

It's okay if I get killed tonight! I'm honestly getting a little overwhelmed by this game ^^;

They say that the closer you get to death, the more you're okay with dying, and I'm feelin it rn

OK I am actually really protecting Zendel this time. That is a promise.

So yes, Evan, I actually do need protecting. No bull****.

20 mins before deadline and you're giving maf plenty of time to kill you

and me plenty of time to keep messing with their minds ;)

I come onto this thread three minutes before end of night and I have no clue what just happened.

Back