Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

How would you feel if I played like I did three years ago (as town)? This is mostly directed at those who played with me three years ago.

i can hardly remember how you played. I'd need to read through some games, but i do slightly remember that u were sometimes too quiet

lol 3rd party is def funner than town or scum.

i can hardly remember how you played. I'd need to read through some games, but i do slightly remember that u were sometimes too quiet

lol 3rd party is def funner than town or scum.

I've never played as third party before, I would love to but I never get good roles.

Mafia Blackmailer and Role blocker are the only town PR's I've played as.

I think the only time I've been sk was in the scummies but lol that was a wreck

I don't usually live long bc I'm either found out as scum or lynched as bad town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

FYI, I might not post much
But we'll see

Dolby the mafia coaster

I have work from 8:30 -4 EST this entire week so don't be expecting activity from me that those times.

For those who haven't played with me I usually joke around most of the game. When I'm town I usually never go with a wagon and I focus on players people don't look much into. As scum I think I try to push the game forward to quickly. though I've forgotten my and other people's meta for the most part

I think the only time I've been sk was in the scummies but lol that was a wreck

I don't usually live long bc I'm either found out as scum or lynched as bad town lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby the mafia coaster
A silent Dolby is a dangerous Dolby

I think my favorite moment in mafia was in binding of issac where oath killed you mid day

Back