Mafia Mystic Messenger Mafia [Endgame]

If they did, though, then wouldn't you not even know it? Or is that sort of thing announced?

Also I'm gonna go get ice cream so brb in a few minutes

If they did, though, then wouldn't you not even know it? Or is that sort of thing announced?

Also I'm gonna go get ice cream so brb in a few minutes

Doesn't the person who get's protected know if they were protected?

Because I idnt get a message or anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idnt = didn't

It's not announced publicly. If your protect works on someone (works as in someone targeted them and u successfully protected), that someone is notified through PM

- - - Post Merge - - -

thy just get a message saying they were successfully protected from death

Doesn't the person who get's protected know if they were protected?

Because I idnt get a message or anything.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idnt = didn't

i think u only get a message if mafia actually targeted u and u were protected. otherwise u dont get a notification i believe

It's not announced publicly. If your protect works on someone (works as in someone targeted them and u successfully protected), that someone is notified through PM

- - - Post Merge - - -

thy just get a message saying they were successfully protected from death

So nobody attacked me. :(

I'm kinda sad but relieved.

There's def something weird about Oliver but I'd leave it be bc no ones counterclaiming

if Oliver's not the doc the real doc shouldn't cc cuz they'd become useless. im reluctant to believe his claim considering early d1

Btw I think we should kill Dad.

There's no way that the Dolby vs Dad was town vs town imo and seeing as Dolby flipped I'm starting to rethink my stance on Dad.

I'm not sure why scum would kill Dolby so I'm thinking he might of been vig shot

No it's most certainly only 3 maf

o btw something i noted from this

considering kat confirmed this game uses standard ko system, it's safe to assume there's at least 2kp. so since u wondered if dolby was a vig shot, did u think one of mafs kp was on a protected player?

o btw something i noted from this

considering kat confirmed this game uses standard ko system, it's safe to assume there's at least 2kp. so since u wondered if dolby was a vig shot, did u think one of mafs kp was on a protected player?
Well not everyone is online yet so I was thinking someone could've protected

But if Oliver is the real doc then I guess it's only 2 kills tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could've been*

I'm Doctor Keurm.

Also, I lied about protecting Zendel. It turns out I didn't actually end up protecting anyone after all.

Back