My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just put a full stop on that ****. Superheroes haven't been remotely interresting since the days of Adam West and Burt Ward.

On the StarFall Press, I mentioned how the film successes has become an oligopoly rather than a pure competition. It's not just superhero movies, but also film adaptations of books, Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, and franchise films. Some of these films are good, others are not. But Superhero films are overdone like zombie movies.

On the StarFall Press, I mentioned how the film successes has become an oligopoly rather than a pure competition. It's not just superhero movies, but also film adaptations of books, Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, and franchise films. Some of these films are good, others are not. But Superhero films are overdone like zombie movies.

That's true.

Fun fact: A couple of years ago I predicted that dinosaurs would be the next big thing in movies. Boy was I dead wrong. Still thing they should do it (speaking of unpopular opinions).

That's true.

Fun fact: A couple of years ago I predicted that dinosaurs would be the next big thing in movies. Boy was I dead wrong. Still thing they should do it (speaking of unpopular opinions).

If you want to know what I don't like, it's both trends and bandwagons. I understand that some things are gonna get really popular and some things fail to hit the mark. I also understand that some things are gonna be popular for a short time, then stop. But I am annoyed by trends and bandwagoning. The zombie games and movies follow a trend. Superheroes follow a trend. There are stupid fashion trends each year or decade. The problem is that there are too much following a trend, and anything not following the same trend or at least any current trend are pretty rare. And bandwagoning, that is pretty stupid. In fact, bandwagon people aren't true fans or haters. They follow it for stupid reasons.

my school makes you wear dresscode and it is awful at least for the boys. boys have to wear ties, belts, a dress shirt and dress pants that dont go past your ankles. while girls only need to wear a collar and can wear any kind of pants besides jeans, and turtle necks count as collars too! and you dont need to even wear a collar if you have a dress on. what the hell...they say its preparing us for the real world but i really really doubt we need to wear ties every day. its such a hassle in the morning to put all this on it sucks and your hair cant be past your ears either and since my hair grows super fast i have to waste time and get a haircut like every few weeks. you cant even loosen your tie during lunch... and we get one variety day a year so that ****ing sucksssssssssssssssssssss i hate this

I agree to that. Previous games don't have Z-crystals, Pok? Ride, or Ultra Beasts (all of which Sun and Moon did right).

I like to stick with the classic pokemon stuff. You know, your charmander burns his opponent, the opponent faints. Simple as that.

That's why while everyone else is off playing Sun and Moon versions, I'm playing Red version on my GameBoy. xDD

Most religions are disgusting.

(Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism e.t.c)

If you feel like fighting me I won't reply, I'm allowed to have an opinion even if it's controversial and it's on my mind now so I will express how I feel, try your best to do something that will effect my thoughts. I guarantee that you will fail, so waste your time and be offended I don't care, good day.

Last edited:

i smell an argument ahead
my opinion: i don't like religion, but people have the right to believe in whatever they want. sometimes it helps, other times it makes things worse. religion is complex and a touchy subject and people who are muslim, christian, etc don't have to follow all the rules. some are disgusting

Last edited:

If you feel like fighting me I won't reply, I'm allowed to have an opinion even if it's controversial and it's on my mind now so I will express how I feel, try your best to do something that will effect my thoughts. I guarantee that you will fail, so waste your time and be offended I don't care, good day.

Tbh some of the **** written in the Bible is ****ed

I already came in once and formally ended this argument. I've deleted subsequent posts. This is your last chance to keep this thread before it is closed.

Anyone who deliberately tries to re-start the argument a third time, or is clearly out to get the thread closed, will be banned.
which one of the arguments? idk if it's something i'll reply to w/o knowing so ,w,

Today, Valentine's Day, I think that expressing whether or not you're single is overrated. What I mean is, that I get annoyed when I see people like, "Like if you're a single pringle" or "Forever alone watching Netflix, eating ice cream, sobbing to soap operas blah blah blah" I mean, there's nothing wrong with being single, for I am too, but sometimes this could get wayy out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back