• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing i can come up with is that i hate Super Smash Bros. Melee

I'm naturally tan is that bad? D:

Naturally tan? Isn't that, you know, just your skin color? I'm pretty sure people with darker shades of skin can still get tanned, it's just that they're far more resistant to a moderate amount of sunlight and need some pretty extreme exposure, haha.

I couldn't think of any unpopular opinions in particular I have. I'm a non-conformist and try my best to be as objective as I can be. So on the whole, I do not fit in at all and routinely have people make fun of me for it. I suppose that there are a lot of things I say and do that are controversial or annoy people who don't like someone who doesn't fit in, but it's not my problem if I piss someone off because they can't stand people having different opinions from them, heh. That is their own problem to deal with.

I think mega-evolution was a terrible idea.

I think it's pretty cool (biased because I love transformations), but I see where you're coming from. The utter strength of some of those megas p*sses me off. Using a mega OP Pokemon in a competitive battle is too much of an easy win. Not very fun.

I think it's pretty cool (biased because I love transformations), but I see where you're coming from. The utter strength of some of those megas p*sses me off. Using a mega OP Pokemon in a competitive battle is too much of an easy win. Not very fun.
I think it would be cool if some pokemon got new forms instead of introducing mega evolution. And I don't like the ridiculous stat boosts. And some of them should just be regular evolutions, (Mawile, Audino etc.), And to be honest I think a lot of them look ****ing ridiculous ( Salamence, Kanto starters, Slowbro, Gardevoir, Lucario), But I do appreciate them trying to keep pokemon fresh with the new generation and there are a few that really shine out of them. But at this point I think they're definitely overdoing it.

1. I don't like horror games. (Does this count?) Some are okay but most I just don't find the appeal and others I just can't play, its too much for my little heart.

2. I don't like watching TV. (I just stream shows from the internet, not that I watch many to begin with).

I think mega-evolution was a terrible idea.

They're very meh (especially since mega selection is based on how popular those pokemon are) but they're certainly a step above purely aesthetic form changes like Keldeo's.

I'm honestly more annoyed with literally everything else about mega evolution than the concept itself, like acquiring the mega stones in X and Y. So many people on Serebii Forum wanting specific Mega Stones but no one being able to offer any.

Then ORAS came in and said "Here's all of the Mega Evolution forms and a bunch of new ones... but only for this game, so buy it and realize how much we wasted your time in X and Y!"

They're very meh (especially since mega selection is based on how popular those pokemon are) but they're certainly a step above purely aesthetic form changes like Keldeo's.

I'm honestly more annoyed with literally everything else about mega evolution than the concept itself, like acquiring the mega stones in X and Y. So many people on Serebii Forum wanting specific Mega Stones but no one being able to offer any.

Then ORAS came in and said "Here's all of the Mega Evolution forms and a bunch of new ones... but only for this game, so buy it and realize how much we wasted your time in X and Y!"

X and Y were such small games that really lacked a lot of things compared to your average Pokemon games. They felt super rushed. If I knew that ORAS was coming out after it, I would not have gotten X. ORAS was so filled with plot, personalities and events that that itself made X and Y forgettable. The only town name I remember is Lumiose and that's because of how horrible a city it is.

1. I don't like Rush (i'm sorry okay? my friends already bully me about it ;-;)
2. I seldom watch TV, and I get frustrated when my friends use their phones at the table when we go out -_-
3. I'm a lot more liberal-ish than some of my close friends, so we fight about foreign affairs/modern dilemmas kind of often.
-In the same vein, my grandmother is very conservative, hates all immigrants etc. etc, and we always duke it out.
4. I hate relying on people (and this upsets my friends because they don't feel as close to me, I guess. >.<)
...I have more, but I can't think of that many right now! :)

1. I don't like Rush (i'm sorry okay? my friends already bully me about it ;-;)
2. I seldom watch TV, and I get frustrated when my friends use their phones at the table when we go out -_-
3. I'm a lot more liberal-ish than some of my close friends, so we fight about foreign affairs/modern dilemmas kind of often.
-In the same vein, my grandmother is very conservative, hates all immigrants etc. etc, and we always duke it out.
4. I hate relying on people (and this upsets my friends because they don't feel as close to me, I guess. >.<)
...I have more, but I can't think of that many right now! :)

I don't like Rush either! ^_^
It's the leade singer's voice that's horrible to listen to.

X and Y were such small games that really lacked a lot of things compared to your average Pokemon games. They felt super rushed. If I knew that ORAS was coming out after it, I would not have gotten X. ORAS was so filled with plot, personalities and events that that itself made X and Y forgettable. The only town name I remember is Lumiose and that's because of how horrible a city it is.

I still can't get over the single room cave with literally nothing in it except Mewtwo standing in the doorway. Him, the single legendary bird and Zygard being the only legends in the game was shameful. Really the only thing I particularly liked about X and Y was the character customization, and even that was pretty limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back