My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that large annoying city ugh why did they even add that, ruined like half of the game.

also i don't get why people like thunder. i hate the sound of it and the fact you have to like turn everything off and like stay inside bleh.

I like thunder. But we never turn anyting off! Maybe that differs per country or w/e... I think it's calming :)

I like thunder. But we never turn anyting off! Maybe that differs per country or w/e... I think it's calming :)

Yeah I guess if you have those safe outlets or whatever they are called in english that leads the thunder away I guess it's alright, but yeah here you are advised to pull what you can out so it doesn't hit the electricity cabers and stuff.

It considered unpopular where i live but I cant stand country music istg I want it to just go a w a y

Fashion trends are ********. Why do some people listen to people telling us how to dress due to what they think is cool or hip? Think for yourselves!

If a boy child wants to dress up as a princess or wants to play a doll, vice versa if a girl wants to be an action hero or batman or play with car toys, there should never be an issue about it and people shouldn't judge children at such young age.
When I was a kid I really wanted to own a skateboard. I never had one :(

The US election is dragging on and on. Like holy crap. The Canadian one didn't take THIS long. I will be super glad when it ends (and the world ends with it.)

I don't really give much hoot about the Eurovision Song Contest nowadays. Sure it's fun to watch the pre-shows for the worst entries but 90% of the time most music is really bad anyways. And the "come together" thing with Europe is just commercial nowadays imo.

(Yeah most people here act like that show is real srs bsns whenever it's the season).

1. i think anyone that hates on the kardashians is really ignorant. everything they do is so influential. they are basically the voice of our generation. they are such trend starters. if kylie jenner dies her hair pink, the whole world dies their hair pink. if kendall jenner wears a black, sparkly dress, the whole world wears a black, sparkly dress. if kim kardashian says jump, the whole world will jump. they are like so innocent and such big role models, why hate on them?
2. i am obsessed with the smell of nail polish removers, petrol and smoke lmao.
3. i don't find the taste of cupcakes or bacon that special, honestly.

1. i think anyone that hates on the kardashians is really ignorant. everything they do is so influential. they are basically the voice of our generation. they are such trend starters. if kylie jenner dies her hair pink, the whole world dies their hair pink. if kendall jenner wears a black, sparkly dress, the whole world wears a black, sparkly dress. if kim kardashian says jump, the whole world will jump. they are like so innocent and such big role models, why hate on them?
2. i am obsessed with the smell of nail polish removers, petrol and smoke lmao.
3. i don't find the taste of cupcakes or bacon that special, honestly.

We all have different opinions. I wouldn't say anybody is ignorant for not liking some celebrity, I'm not entirely sure how they could be deemed ignorant for that really. I have no feelings either way towards them, they don't influence my daily life and I also don't believe the whole world follows what they do. I certainly know not a single adult who they have affected in any way. Actually, I don't personally know a single child who they have influenced either.

On to my opinions, I have a few more it turns out....

I have never liked any Star Wars movies. I think I missed the boat a little when I was a kid. Just never got into any of them. Kind of the same for Dr Who really, I know lots of people who like that show but it's just not my thing.

I love the cold weather. Cold and wet or cold, wet and foggy. I love driving around in foggy weather. I also love the cold mornings when there has been a frost. Everything is so fresh, can't wait for this winter to set in :)

I'm not at all into going out partying and what not. Even before I became unwell I was never that into it. I'm more solitary generally anyway but I've never seen the need to go and get off my face and spend the evening and next day throwing up

Last edited:
I love the rain. I especially love swimming in the rain, which I can very rarely do because every pool I've been to shuts down as soon as a single drop falls from the sky.

Random opinion. I hate the Hunger Games novels and films.

Oh I hate the films, the books I do kind of like....I managed to get through all of them within a few days while I was unwell (had nothing else I could do in other words). They're not my favourites or the best ever though by any means

I really liked The Devil Wears Prada as for the book, but the movie was horrid. But then I'm not a fan of Anne Hathaway and they cut out a lot of stuff -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back