My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a girl in my school who got hers tattooed on because she had a compulsive obsession with pulling the hairs out.

that was me! i obsessively pull them out when i'm anxious so i always have fake eyebrows (but i've got pretty good at drawing them in) so i'm always a bit defensive when other people make fun of girl's eyebrows. i had trich when i was younger and no one made fun of me for having bald patches on my head so it's a little iffy that they make fun of my eyebrows but oh well

that was me! i obsessively pull them out when i'm anxious so i always have fake eyebrows (but i've got pretty good at drawing them in) so i'm always a bit defensive when other people make fun of girl's eyebrows. i had trich when i was younger and no one made fun of me for having bald patches on my head so it's a little iffy that they make fun of my eyebrows but oh well

well as long as you can make em look hairy ;] But yeah I rarely see people pulling em off good tbh

For me, I don't care if you draw them in or leave them natural. It's when they look silly is when it bothers me. This girl took a picture of them up close and each strand of hair was drawn in. It looked really cool!

Last edited:
Oh so do I! Anything too sugary I really can't stand. That goes for chocolate too...most people think I'm strange just for the fact that I really don't like chocolate

I only really dark chocolate.. very picky with other and not a fan of white one really. Also I hate sweet pastries, cakes etc. that have too much sugar in them.

I don't like tomatoes either! Unless they are in a sauce or Ketchup. XP

I don't lkke coconut oil. People say to use it cause it is healthier but it makes everything taste like coconut, which I don't like to begin with. I don't want coconut flavoured potatoes or popcorn. .-.

yeah i can eat sauce, ketchup and soup and stuff but i hate fresh tomatoes, the consistence is blech for me.

yeah exactly, coconut is not good for everything argh

Harambe memes are distasteful and honestly not even funny?

Harambe was a Western Lowland Gorilla, which is critically endangered species. It's a shame that he had to die, but the likelihood of that situation ending well was slim and I don't blame the zoo for doing what they did.

I just wish the internet didn't have to latch onto the stupidest stuff honestly.

Fun fact: The Western Lowland Gorillas scientific name is Gorilla gorilla gorilla

A few more thoughts from me, apparently I'm just one large unpopular opinion ;)

- I prefer dogs and animals over humans. That's not to say I don't care about human beings, but speaking generally, I would trust a dog much more than I would trust a person.
- I believe the government should stop making smokers out to be social misfits. They don't actually want anybody to quite smoking, the amount of money they would lose is just massive.
- I don't like the hot weather. At all. I would sooner be in a cool autumn or winter than summer and I have never bothered to go on holiday anywhere even remotely hot.
- As I said a bit further up thread, I don't really like chocolate. It's just too sweet for me most of the time, I'm more of a savoury person.
- I don't like sausages or chicken. Often think I should become a vegetarian due to the amount of meat I actually consume. I like McDonald's burgers and bacon but that's about it really.
- I support much harsher punishments on the most severe criminals who are guiltily beyond doubt. I hate the fact so many can ruin somebody's like and within a couple of years they're free to live a happy life of their own.

A few more thoughts from me, apparently I'm just one large unpopular opinion ;)

- I believe the government should stop making smokers out to be social misfits. They don't actually want anybody to quite smoking, the amount of money they would lose is just massive.

Yes finally someone who sees this. They know how much money they would lose so they restrict it all they can but still let's people do it in very limited areas. Also these damaged lungs pictures on the packs won't stop people anyways, if you're once stuck it's very hard to stop unless you are determined af.

Also tbh I think it's stupid to restrict is as much as they do in some places. I mean sure you should some respect to allergic people and kids but soon it will only be "hi lol you can only smoke in the kitchen fan" or whatever rubbish they try pulling on the people. If they are gonna allow it as they do at least let it somewhat loose.

And I love how snus/snuff is more accepted just because you have it under your lip or however you smoke it where you live. It smells equal as bad if not even worse, that prickly smell is way worse than smoking, also it destroys your gum even more.

Just to weigh in on the smoking debate. I actually think that all smoking should be banned. It is a historically social norm but now we know the dangers of it. It will never happen because of the income it provides to the governments. But the thing people don't think about are the expenses of smoking reducing the life span of an individual and also here in the UK where we have free health care the money that is spent on caring for these individuals. I also feel the same way about alcohol. It's not that I despise the addicts but I just don't agree with the sale of what is essentially toxic to the human body.

^True, but yeah as long as they get all this tax money on the **** they won't stop it completely.

Nothing against booze as long as you drink responsibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back