• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My triumphant return to Fujimori 9/29/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Okay, we're literally moving into our new house in two weeks and MY HOUSE IS IN CHAOS RIGHT NOW. Lots of boxes everywhere. Furniture in a storage pod in our yard. Dust and pet hair everyone because it's hard to clean around it.

So naturally I decided now would be the time to get back into my towns after ignoring them for a month. I only had time to play in Fujimori before I had to shower, make lunch, then go to work. Hopefully, however, I will be able to get into Legend and Gracey after work tonight. There's a football game (American for those in other countries) we're going to watch at our friends' house tonight instead of packing up our house and I'm bringing my 3DS because I don't care about footballlllll.

Everything is a pretty yellow-green in Fujimori right now!!! It's my favorite fall color in the game! It was so prettttyyyyyy. I switched out some of my QR codes (my garden/water paths) to make it look more like autumn and I changed mayor Kimi's kimono into the fall colored one I made.

No one moved out, which sucks, because I'm still waiting on three of them to leave: Mira, Scoot, and Vesta. I really want to get Mira to leave first, as her house is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PATH, but the last time she pinged me to leave, she said "Oh, obviously you're not upset enough that I'm leaving so I'll stay longer." UGH.

I heard something about Uchi villagers being hard to make move out. Like, that they'll say that every time and you just have to wait for them to move out without telling you. Is this true? Cause I feel like I've had uchis move out on me before, but I don't quite remember how it happened.

Also the last time I played, I apparently had the picnic basket PWP built in my park area. It looks really nice. I had the little completion ceremony and no one pinged me, which sucks. But whatever. I think I'm actually done with PWPs unless I feel like putting another bonfire in the north west of my town when Vesta finally moves out. However, I'm not sure. That whole area is sort of underdeveloped. Maybe I'll make a faceboard sign there or a koi pond. I don't know.

Actually, I kind of like the idea of putting a koi pond there, so we'll see.

I didn't get to play any of the alts, as I was too busy fixing Mayor Kimi's hair and checking up on everyone. So they're all still sleeping (which is what I like to think they're doing when I'm not playing them).

I went to the Dream Suite and visited the town of Wychmere (5B00-001F-0BB9). It was an all-duck village, which I really liked. The mayor also left the setsubun beans out so I had fun "feeding" the ducks. There were a lot of money trees and coins/bell sacks lining paths. The paths themselves were giant coin QRs like we were playing Mario or something. It was really neat! The landscaping was really intense and it was NOT hacked, so the mayor put in a lot of time making it so beautiful. The town was set in autumn and the time was about sunset so everything had a nice warm orangish-red glow to it. I really, really liked it. Also the two human characters houses were well thought out and decorated really interestingly. One was a little artist shack and one... May have been a black widow who murdered her lovers for money. I LOVED IT.

Anyway, go visit Wychmere. It ruled.

That's all I had time to do today. Until next time!

Back