• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading my pink hybrids for orange/black

magicaldonkey

britcom poster collecc
Bells
Switch
3844-4393-0026
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
99.6% (238) +
i have a large amount of pink flowers which I'd like to trade for orange/black hybrids! let me know if you want to trade 1:1 for carnations, it's 1:2

Last edited:
hi! i have 1 black lily, 2 black tulips, 3 black cosmos, 1 orange cosmo, 1 orange lily, and 1 orange tulip that i don't want- i'd love it if i could trade them for 9 pink roses? sorry that for some of them, i only have one of each haha :')

let me know if you're interested in trading!

Hello there! I would love some Pink Carnations, please!

I can offer you:
2 Black Tulips
2 Black Roses
2 Black Lilies
2 Orange Cosmos
2 Orange Roses

Please let me know if you are interested!

hi! i have 1 black lily, 2 black tulips, 3 black cosmos, 1 orange cosmo, 1 orange lily, and 1 orange tulip that i don't want- i'd love it if i could trade them for 9 pink roses? sorry that for some of them, i only have one of each haha :')

let me know if you're interested in trading!

sure! i have school today, and i get back at 4.30 (annoying) already added your fc:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there! I would love some Pink Carnations, please!

I can offer you:
2 Black Tulips
2 Black Roses
2 Black Lilies
2 Orange Cosmos
2 Orange Roses

Please let me know if you are interested!

hi! I'd love to trade! I'll let you know when im next on (bc school!)

Back