• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My newest

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
If for some reason this is inappropriate, please let me know and I apologize. However, It doesnt show anything tho, just a girl in a bikini top.

Anyways, I really like this sig. I think i did a pretty good job. All CnC is welcome

keeley.png

DirtyD said:
If for some reason this is inappropriate, please let me know and I apologize. However, It doesnt show anything tho, just a girl in a bikini top.

Anyways, I really like this sig. I think i did a pretty good job. All CnC is welcome

keeley.png
it's sexy.

Nice man!

Thanks, the background was hard to get right. Alot harder than usual.

Usually when I sharpen something it does just that. But when I sharpened her face, it brought out the colors and detail of her makeup and her face. It just made her even sexier than she is. I was so glad when that happened.

Thanks guys... If you notice the background, faintly you can see a beach and some trees there.

DirtyD said:
Thanks guys... If you notice the background, faintly you can see a beach and some trees there.
Oh yes I see! Nice job! If I could give it a mark out of 10...11.

Thanks a lot everyone, I think everyone might be rating her instead of the sig :p

She doesnt look anything like Lindsay Lohan. Not even close. This is Keeley Hazell. She is a British model. She is way hotter than Lohan. Lohan looks like a troll compared to Keeley.

Lindsay is total trash in my opinion. I am from the United States, and personally the British accent on Keeley is totally sexy.

Back