My newest

DirtyD

It's gonna be a great giorno!
Bells
If for some reason this is inappropriate, please let me know and I apologize. However, It doesnt show anything tho, just a girl in a bikini top.

Anyways, I really like this sig. I think i did a pretty good job. All CnC is welcome

keeley.png

DirtyD said:
If for some reason this is inappropriate, please let me know and I apologize. However, It doesnt show anything tho, just a girl in a bikini top.

Anyways, I really like this sig. I think i did a pretty good job. All CnC is welcome

keeley.png
it's sexy.

Nice man!

Thanks, the background was hard to get right. Alot harder than usual.

Usually when I sharpen something it does just that. But when I sharpened her face, it brought out the colors and detail of her makeup and her face. It just made her even sexier than she is. I was so glad when that happened.

Thanks guys... If you notice the background, faintly you can see a beach and some trees there.

DirtyD said:
Thanks guys... If you notice the background, faintly you can see a beach and some trees there.
Oh yes I see! Nice job! If I could give it a mark out of 10...11.

Thanks a lot everyone, I think everyone might be rating her instead of the sig :p

She doesnt look anything like Lindsay Lohan. Not even close. This is Keeley Hazell. She is a British model. She is way hotter than Lohan. Lohan looks like a troll compared to Keeley.

Lindsay is total trash in my opinion. I am from the United States, and personally the British accent on Keeley is totally sexy.

Back