• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway My Melody Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyPrinny

Yogurt
Bells
Switch
5576-5096-6017
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (65) +
Hey guys, I'm doing the My Melody set giveaway! I have a friend in Japan in has gotten the Hello kitty cards, and I may be doing more giveaways once I have more meow coupons to get them, but for now here is my melody! :) So I don't want any "chance" or "random" I want you to say on WHY you want the set! Just write as much or as little as you want one why you want the set!

Hi! Thanks a lot for the set giveaway :)
I'd like the set for use in my home (especially the rocking chair and table) and I am also a collector/hoarder of rare items.

First, this giveaway is super sweet and generous! I would love to receive the set as a surprise gift for my little sister, who loves kawaii even more than I do. She is not active on any online ACNL forums though, so she is not able to receive any of these adorable new items. I would love to surprise and share these items with her! :) We are also both redecorating our homes after the update. ;)

Last edited:
I want the set because I've adored Sanrio ever since I was a child. The characters speak to me and have been positive influences on my mental health. Their motivational messages make me feel worthwhile and have helped with my depression. This and animal crossing have both had big influences on my life. c:

First off, this is really cool of you to do! Good on you for being so generous.
I ADORE My Melody, and always have. When I was little, one of my favorite things to watch was a fairytale Hello Kitty bunch of shorts, one of which included My Melody as little red riding hood. She's one of my favorite Sanrio characters ever. <3

Wow! Thank you for the giveaway, it's really kind of you to do this. :)

I'd love to own the set because the items are so cute and they happen to fit so well with my mayor's bedroom. Her set is probably the cutest along with Kiki and Lala's, imo! My Melody is probably my favorite Sanrio character along with Chococat as well.

Thank you so much for doing this! I want the set because my melody has always spoke to me on a personal level since I was young. I loved anything that had to do with her, and sometimes the stuffed animal I had of her was my only comfort when times got rough. So this character is extremely close to me and that's why I want her set :)

Hi :blush:
The reason why I would love to own this set, well.... I too am a person who have loved Sanrio since I was a child. I first bought acnl the day it released. After a couple years of playing the game, I eventually got my town just the way I wanted and got all the dream villagers I spent endless time searching for. It was bittersweet because after all my goals were accomplished, there wasn't anything left to do... And I ended up not picking up my game in over a year. That is... Until this new update! As soon as I saw the Sanrio sets, it was like a flame rekindled. I fell in love all over again. I have done nothing but drool over these sets ever since I first laid eyes on them. I'm desperate for them, but I live in North America, and don't have access to the cards without paying a large sum of money. I'm glad there are people like you who are willing to give other people the opportunity to get even part of this adorable furniture series who are not fortunate enough to get easy access to them :)

You're so kind! Thank you! ♥

First of all this is is extremely cute, Cant blame anyone for not wanting it. I mean it is hello kitty. So kawaii. Second, this is by far the only set that id like but its too hard to find and expensive if you do find it. Finally a wonderful sweet person like you is giving it away. Third, I use to watch hello kitty and was obsessed with it.Not to mention this set would go so cute with my female character.
Again thank you so much for having a kind soul. Have a great day! ♥

Omg, thank you so much for this giveaway!

I grew up loving Sanrio especially My Melody & Hello Kitty. My mom's name is even Kitty hehe :3
The set is also super cute and I've been trying to get my hands on it ever since it was released!
It goes super well with my town's "cute" aesthetic :D

Thank you for your kind generosity ♥♥

Ahhh I'd be honored to enter!<3 as for why I want the set (wow something I can actually come up with a reason why for once, usually it's hard to think of what to say haha) I am a HUGE fan of Sanrio, I've been obsessed with it for most of my life! I have a hell kitty literally staring at me from my shelf right now lol, the Sanrio set is one of the most amazing things animal crossing could possibly have brought in, I am beyond pumped for this stuff! I love my melody, she is absolutely adorable! I've always liked her a lot, I love bunnies a lot too which makes her even better XD she's basically my aesthetic with her color scheme and cutesy-ness, I'm hoping to make a Sanrio themed room or really a few Sanrio themed rooms because Sanrio just makes me happy honestly, I'd love to have rooms like that in my players house, I want to have a really cute town and that would definetly add to it! This Sanrio theme fits so well into the dream image for my town and just makes me so happy honestly! I am desperate for these sets and have been searching everywhere, I haven't had any luck whatsoever with the my melody set though, they're so hard to get a hold of!*^* Thanks so much for doing this and thank you for considering me <3

Last edited:
Such a lovely giveaway! I would love the set for my home it's just to cute not to enter the giveaway!

well, i really love this set, and i want it so much, why i wanted? Believe or not, my real name is Kitty, and my family (without exception) to make fun on me, everytime they see me they tell... Hello Kitty lol.

In my real life, i have several Hello Kitty itens, so, will be perfect if here in ACNL, my bedroom also be with Hello Kitty set.

Thank you!

I'm gonna enter. I really like Sanrio I guess. Although Hello Kitty was ma gurl way back when, I also really enjoy Melody and Bad Batsmaru. My room was Hello Kitty themed back when I was in elementary school. I'm not a super fan though, I just like it. Out of all of the Sanrio characters being released, I'm really only crazy about the Melody set. Mainly because I saw that super cute dress hanging on the wall in the direct. I really want that dress haha. The rest of the furniture is super precious though. Normally I'd skip out on a giveaway, but because I don't know how hard it'll be to get the Sanrio cards IF and when they release in the US, it'd be cool to win a set. I swear if Melody's Hood is an orderable, I could scream... Lol, anyways, thank you for this giveaway. Regardless of whether or not I win. Good luck everyone. :)

Thanks so much for hosting this give away! I'd really like the set because I'm working on my mayor's home and I feel like these items would be so cute for her home since it's very pastel like!

if itd be possible i jus want to visit chelsea in the campground bc i really want her and want to see her

Entre me, please. :)

I love the design of the set My Melody, it's very sweet and cute ! :blush:
And I wish decorate my room with the Melody set. ^^

Thank you very much. :3

Hello! Thank you for this opportunity! I would like the set for my little sister. She has been a fan of Sanrio for a long time and especially My Melody. I want to surprise her with the set. She doesn't even know there are the hello kitty sets so I wanna to give her a surprise gift. Thanks again :)

I'd like to enter! I've been a huge fan of Sanrio ever since I was little, and My Melody has always been one of my favorites. I'm also a huge item collector and hoarder. Thanks for this c:

I would love this set because I really like my melody and it would make my day to receive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back