• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

My hacked town tree maze!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyDitto

doot doot
Bells
Switch
5453-7032-1242
Flea
Lobo
Mint
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hi everyone! I recently completed my tree maze that I've been working on for a while. My entire town is covered in trees that have been made into a maze and I'd like to invite people to come and check it out because I worked hard on it and it's quite an accomplishment of mine. So, if you'd like to come and try to navigate your way through the maze just add me and let me know that you'd like to come!. There may also be a surprize at the end ;) .Also, before any of you say this is against the rules and that you're going to report me, I got permission from justin to post this thread. Now that I've made everything clear, I hope everyone that comes will enjoy :D.

Oh, and also, If you want to talk during the maze use this chatroom: http://us20.chatzy.com/28953526520751
Add this friend code 0619-6734-1405
Warning: we experienced a problem during the maze run where someone went onto the dock, jumped into the water, and wasn't able to get back out, so, if you find the dock, DO NOT JUMP OFF IT!

Alright so I just decided that I'm gonna try and work towards making a dream address so that the people that weren't able to come over can get to experience the maze, so just watch this thread to see when it's up!

Last edited:
Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, crap. Sorry everyone, but I forgot to change my 3ds friend code in the side bar. I got a new 3ds so the fc now is 0619-6734-1405. So add that friend code and delete the one on the sidebar

So I'm just waiting for kai atm because he's the last person in group 1

Can I join group 2? I need inspiration for my hacks :3

This sounds amazing (heh heh heh) and I'd be definitely asking to come over if I weren't having friends visit me IRL.

What a great idea~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back