Buying My Dream Collectibles (for the future bc i'm broke lol)

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
Yeah, exactly as the title says! Pretty much all of these collectibles are WAY out of my league as I currently have under 200 tbt atm (😥), but I'm very new to collectibles so I want to see if people even have these on the market, let alone how much tbt I have to save up to even OFFER. Please don't take this as me begging, I'm really just curious! I've looked at the tier list and all, but I want to see if any of y'all might be interested in possibly selling one of these to li'l old me and not minding that you'll have to wait like 10 years for me to save up for it 😅

My dream collectibles, from highest to lowest priority, are:
389.png
Flick Egg
EasterEggHappyDitto.png
Ditto Egg
TapYaCh.png
Moon Ball
363.png
Celeste Chick Plush
5GzJ4VT.png
Poké Ball
v7Mdjzl.png
Togepi Egg
3djDq8G.png
Love Ball
h2xgKP5.png
Eevee Egg
1QMbXxg.png
Pikachu Egg

Yeah, this is just my wishlist. And most of them are, of course, Pokémon themed. I was gonna list Pavé here, as I think having an entire lineup of him would he sweet, but if I did, I'd have about 50 of them and no TBT to spend on the others. This thread is here for my own sake more than it is to GET these collectibles, mainly so I don't splurge on other stuff then complain about being broke when something I want is on the market and I can't buy it. So yeah, if you're willing to work with me for one of these, please either comment or PM me! If not, thanks for reading ☺

Back