My Art Corner

Adan

Bells
Hello and welcome to my gallery!
Here I'll post some of my favorite drawings from the last couple of months, comments and critiques are welcome!

-Illustrations-

Hey Lonely Girl!
SIgYFxS.png

Luca Megul?n
2hp7ejj.png

Professor Sycamore
XzWBfrd.png

Sunflower
fP0EgSp.png

Konglish
E6S7Rz8.png

Oshawott and Solosis
HBISaec.png

-Others-

Cucumber Pack: One of my favorite items in the Animal Crossing series is the cucumber pack so I decided to replicate it using polymer clay, copic markers and finishing it with gloss haha. I'll wear these eventually lol.
25XAJkt.jpg

My Villager's Face:
5aVFBBD.png

Chibi "Self-Portrait"
Ah1UIig.png

My Pokemon Trainer
qBdvRoC.png

Last edited:
Gawh, they look great!! I really like the colours on Hey Lonely Girl! I'm kinda jealous... how do you draw hands? :c

Gawh, they look great!! I really like the colours on Hey Lonely Girl! I'm kinda jealous... how do you draw hands? :c

Thank you so much! :D
I usually reference my own hand when drawing them, I'd say that's the best way to get hands proportional and anatomically right. But when I don't I use this process of simple shapes to make sure everything's proportional:
H2veKlY.png

I hope that helps!

The cucumber pack is so cute!!! It's really well-made too. I love your art, you're very talented :3

Love your style! You have a good eye for color and proportions~

Thank you so much!! I'm glad all the practice is paying off :D

The cucumber pack is so cute!!! It's really well-made too. I love your art, you're very talented :3

Thank you! It took me a while to get the circle right and even longer for the gloss to dry haha :)

That Luca one is amazing! It looks so professional too!

AH! Thank you! It's my most recent one and to be honest it didn't actually take me that long so I was really happy with the results! Again, thank you!

Last edited:
ooo Professor Sycamore looks awesome :D I love you work! did you make other Pok?mon characters?

Thank you so much! And he's my favorite professor so far haha.
Hmm... Other than prof Sycamore I've only drawn Oshawott and Solosis:
HBISaec.png

Thank you so much! And he's my favorite professor so far haha.
Hmm... Other than prof Sycamore I've only drawn Oshawott and Solosis:
HBISaec.png
that is one of the cutest drawing ever! Solosis is my favorite gen 5 psy Pokemon... ahhhh! cute!

that is one of the cutest drawing ever! Solosis is my favorite gen 5 psy Pokemon... ahhhh! cute!

Thank you!! And he's one of my favorites too, my psychic type Pokemon in my first run of Pokemon Black!

---

Also updating with a drawing I did today, it's my villager's face lol:
5aVFBBD.png

Back