• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Music items and DIY Acoustic Guitar!

Redficasu

I'll Work For some BTB
Bells
Feedback
100% (66) +
Heyo! I'm trying to make a music production room and still need a bunch of equipment! I am looking for different colors of Electric, Rock, and Bass Guitars! I'm also looking for different colored amps (I have black, Red and Pink), pedals board (I have black and Pink), effects Rack (I again have black and Pink). I'm also looking to buy the Recipe for the Acoustic Guitar. I'm also open to suggestions if you guys think you might have something else that Might look nice in a production studio/music room! Feel free to respond here or directly shoot me a DM with offers! Thank You Very Much!

Last edited:
I have a synthesizer, dj turntable, blue amp, and a record box?

What would you want for the Turntable, Blue amp, and Record box? If you don't wanna get rid of them fully I'm open to cataloging as well! And ill obviously still pay you some

I've got silver mic, rock guitar (pink), marimba, effects rack (blue), drum set x2 (white, black). Happen to have any animal hoods, costumes, things like that? What color is your springy ride on?

150k is ok

If you shoot me a Dodo code I'll be over ASAP

I've got silver mic, rock guitar (pink), marimba, effects rack (blue), drum set x2 (white, black). Happen to have any animal hoods, costumes, things like that? What color is your springy ride on?

It doesn't look like I have any of the animal hoods/costumes sadly. My springy ride is a light brown horse

Trade a light brown springy ride-on for all that?

Back