• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mush Set

DrGerm

Bells
Hello:

I've acquired a mush item (from mushrooms) each day this month (30 days); however on the last day of the month I still hadn't found a bed or closet (as I see listed via web searching and also in the Prima strategy guide).

I then time traveled going back and forth a few days, collecting mushrooms, and after doing that probably 20 times I still have not found these two items.

I'm seriously questioning if the Mush Bed and Mush Closet exist! (surely my luck can't be this bad?..)

Can someone confirm or deny if these exist before I call it quits? I consider time traveling cheating and feel a little icky now for having done so :(

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes they exist. I have the complete set.
Not thanks to travelling but by trading with other people like the game is intended for.

Last edited:
I have an extra Mush Closet & Mush Bed you can have -- Free.
PM me your FC, add my FC, open your gate and I'll come and drop them off at your station.
Mayor Fred of Jayhawk
FC: 5413-1215-8631

I have extras, too, but I don't currently have wi-fi working with my 3DS...you'd probably have better luck accepting an earlier offer. (But I do know for a fact that they exist!)

I PM'd you both.

I didn't really know there were forums and people swapping codes like this. Cool. I look forward to being more active swapping with other people on these forums for anyone having similar problems like I just had.

Thanks!

Back