Mafia Murder Mystery Mafia-Mafia Win

Day Two

Diana Rose will now be with her murdered husband.
Angela Williams has had her last drink, a bottle of vodka.
John Summers's family has been left fatherless.

Kirbystarship's Role
Call me Daniel said:
Diana Rose(Townie)- Wife of the now late mayor. You are one of the suspects for your husbands murder, being the one who owned the murder weapon and having a rocky marriage with a rich man. While you aren't so sad to see your poor excuse for a husband gone, you are incompletely innocent. With no particular skills, you are just a townie with only a voice to defend yourself.[/B]
Due to Mrs. Rose's piling evidence for murder, she was a Miller.
Toadsworthy's Role
Call me Daniel said:
Angela Williams(Townie)- An alcoholic woman with a bad tempter, you always publicly expressed your resentment to the mayor and his unfair politics. Although you took pleasure in the news of his death, you had nothing to do with it. With no particular skills, you are just a townie with only a voice to defend yourself.[/B]
Mogyay's Role
Call me Daniel said:
John Summers(Vigilante)- Although you are one of the suspects for your past as a criminal, you did nothing wrong. You are however, concerned with killers on the loose for your family. Knowing how slow the law system can be with cases ,you decided to take matters into your own hands. You are a vigilante, you have the ability to shoot any player at night. Over you only have 1 shot. If your shot misses you may shoot again another night.
[/B]

Day Two ends Wednesday at 9PM EST.

Kirby, you are one of the most confusing players I have ever seen in my life.
With that said, I think I should review some people tunnelling toad and see this all.
I'm thinking Panda for sure.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My very short life of around 3 Mafia games

pm between me and chrys

champ2947 - Yesterday at 8:56 PM
vote panda
Chrystina - Yesterday at 8:56 PM
what is panda at?
champ2947 - Yesterday at 8:56 PM
we need 2 more
Chrystina - Yesterday at 8:56 PM
hm
champ2947 - Yesterday at 8:57 PM
you have 3 mins
Chrystina - Yesterday at 8:57 PM
why is crys town.
i legit dont see it
i belive her claim
Chrystina - Yesterday at 8:57 PM
she went after liam ????
just vote panda
Chrystina - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
you got the vote
for panda
champ2947 - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
yea
Chrystina - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
i dont wanna change mine

Could Chrys and panda be scum buddies?

first of all
[7:28 PM] Kirbystarship: Chrys doesn't want to post.
[7:28 PM] Fleshy: diverting the attention mayb
[7:28 PM] Cory: maybe shes busy
[7:28 PM] TrentTom: And given how things look in the thread she's got a monumental defense to post
[7:29 PM] Kirbystarship: or she doesn't want to post.

you guys are ridiculous
it's called having a life. THANK YOU CORY

second of all, I will go back and reply to all your suspicions of me now since I was afk most of today.
I already replied to ness's comment on how I thought Crys was claiming mafia doctor in discord

the kills SUCK, i'm assuming mogs used her shot on tardis ??
but what I get from these kills even more, is that I'm more confident Panda is actually scum now.
mainly because I was an IDIOT and shared a PM toads sent me to her, and basically told her that I trust toads and the Pm had said he trusted me. kill him off, smart move Panda.

Dolby - Today at 9:13 PM
But I think that we should all do lists in order from most town to most sus

Let's not forget the smoking gun that apparently Mog revealed her role to Karla and she told Panda/Fleshy as much.

soooooooooooo

[1:44 AM] Chrystina: maf has safe claims....

how does chry know this...?
in every single game i've played in, mafia has had safe claims.

This post literally made me laugh out loud. She says we gotta find he 3rd. Posts it and hen realize that maybe she shouldn't sound so certain about the number of Mafia in this game and she tries to recover with the post merge.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Abandoning ship are we ?
umm ???? panda you and I literally had a conversation right before that, about how many mafia we think there are.

[3:50 PM] Panda: Ya what do you think the likely hood of a 3rd party and how many scum are we looking for ? 3 ?
[3:51 PM] Chrystina: oooh i was thinking about that lastnight. maybe 1 third party or 0. mafia yeah im thinking 3
[3:51 PM] Chrystina: 4 seems wayyy too OP and 2 is just unfair
[3:52 PM] Chrystina: if it is 4, then its maybe just an extra goon which wouldnt raise their KP i dont think ?

stop grasping for straws. you said yesterday you ISO'd my posts? why didn't you bring it up then? oh, you wanted more suspicion to be on me first, because you leading a lynch on town would look bad for you.
while i'm replying to your post, might as well just leave this here for anyone who missed it:
[9:20 PM] Panda: Liam you're.... how do i say this....... useless ?
[9:20 PM] Seroja: and not miss anything
[9:21 PM] TrentTom: Useless sums it up nicely
[9:21 PM] Cory: tom
[9:21 PM] Liamslash: And you are panda?
[9:21 PM] Cory: did you use your coward ability?
[9:21 PM] Chrystina: liam is probbaly town and a number that contribues to how WE (TOWN) will win, but of course you would say that panda

reminds me of the very beginning of the game, and when I started to NOT trust you:
[9:07 PM] Panda: so ya i dunno whats going on i thought it was really weird that Liam PM'd EVERYONE except a few ?
[9:35 PM] Panda: ??
[9:46 PM] Chrystina: yeah same, fleshy does have a point in his reply to me but still.... i dunno, it is weird
[9:46 PM] Chrystina: and the fact he ignored your question lol, did he evn reply to your PM?
[9:47 PM] Panda: Even if he didn't get to all of us cause he got lazy it's still weird that he would send a message to the majority of us "revealing his role" ya and he didn't even response ?
[9:47 PM] Panda: So even if he is town he isn't going to be much of a help is he ? Haha
so thank you for giving me the confidence to vote you today.

WTDnnwE.gif

No I'd rather the vig shoot Chrystina if they shoot at all tonight.

agreed, otherwise we'll just spend the next 48 hours waiting to lynch her anyway
go for it. if you guys honestly do lynch me, town loses.
i'm not giving up, but I'm way too annoyed at a few people right now, prodding me and telling a vig to shoot me when I wasn't even gone for 6? hours, leaving me unable to defend myself.

TLDR: panda is scum, do not trust her
karla i'm keeping my eye on
tom realized that town is ****ed and is prob gonna win with mafia unless we step the **** up and lynch mafia today.

first of all
[7:28 PM] TrentTom: And given how things look in the thread she's got a monumental defense to post

you guys are ridiculous

second of all, I will go back and reply to all your suspicions of me now since I was afk most of today.
I already replied to ness's comment on how I thought Crys was claiming mafia doctor in discord

the kills SUCK, i'm assuming mogs used her shot on tardis ??
but what I get from these kills even more, is that I'm more confident Panda is actually scum now.
mainly because I was an IDIOT and shared a PM toads sent me to her, and basically told her that I trust toads and the Pm had said he trusted me. kill him off, smart move Panda.

Haha you are full of it... why wouldn't I just have killed you Chrys ? It doesn't make sense. Just seems like you're trying to frame me.

first of all

you guys are ridiculous

Just want to say that i was speaking about Kirby randomly @ing people at that point, not you, but yeah, not saying I wasn't a little sus.

I find that weird too actually, did anyone else know about that PM?

Dolby - Today at 9:13 PM
But I think that we should all do lists in order from most town to most sus
Working on this now.

Haha you are full of it... why wouldn't I just have killed you Chrys ? It doesn't make sense. Just seems like you're trying to frame me.
Why would you kill me? That'd be stupid. I'm already being seen as suspicious, killing me would be a waste of your KP.

Just want to say that i was speaking about Kirby randomly @ing people at that point, not you, but yeah, not saying I wasn't a little sus.

I find that weird too actually, did anyone else know about that PM?

Working on this now.

thanks for clearing that up, and the only other person I shared the PM with was mogyay.
Here is the convo with Panda when I showed her:

[3:22 PM] Chrystina: how do you feel about karla?
[3:22 PM] Chrystina: with him not being around for day end and such
[3:23 PM] Panda: i don't know anything about Karla i don't really know how he plays i think he has been hanging in the shadows and needs to do more to prove his alignment but ya, i can't say i can judge him very well.... what about Toad ?
[3:23 PM] Chrystina: yeah same ive never played with him so idk... i trust toads
[3:23 PM] Chrystina: mainly cause of a PM he sent me two nights ago, hold up lemme get it
[3:23 PM] Chrystina: Murder Mystery Mafia

With what i just said about you in the game, I honestly don't think you're mafia.... but people who start to go along with what I say are the ones I will be more suspect of because they are trying to bandwagon against you.

You are too smart of a player to go that hard on people this early in the game. You wouldn't have done that if you actually were mafia.

don't let me down on this....
[3:24 PM] Chrystina: so.. actively scum hunting, he has to be town
[3:24 PM] Chrystina: or a really really smart mafian
[3:24 PM] Panda: ya maybe

what I find even more weird from this (and this convo happened today), is that Panda went from not really sure on Karla, to voting for him? Where did all this suspicion come from @panda?

Least to most sus (not in order on each line). It's late and I need time to think, I'll elaborate in the morning.

Seroja / Liam / Ness
Byngo / Cory / Tom
Dolby /Chrys / Panda
Karla

Why would you kill me? That'd be stupid. I'm already being seen as suspicious, killing me would be a waste of your KP.

thanks for clearing that up, and the only other person I shared the PM with was mogyay.
Here is the convo with Panda when I showed her:

what I find even more weird from this (and this convo happened today), is that Panda went from not really sure on Karla, to voting for him? Where did all this suspicion come from @panda?

@Chrystina because are VIG (MOG) told me that she made a big mistake and told Karla her role and she thought she was going to die because of it. THATS WHY !

Townish: N e s s and Cory the two I trust the most. N e s s cuz he has contributed quite a bit and nothing really stands out as scummy, Cory cuz as I said previously he tried to divert a lynch off Crys

Null: FleshyBro, Seroja, Liamslash, Dolby. I've never played with or seen the former 3 play so I have like no idea of their meta and I'm basically incapable of making reads if I don't know people. Dolby cuz he's been relatively quiet.

Scummy: KarlaKGB, Panda maybe Chrystina. Apparently mog claimed vig to Karla and now she's dead........ with panda and chrys at this point the only thing that would take my suspicion of one of them is if the other flips mafia ?\_(ツ)_/?

toms annoying third party

I don't have the brain capacity to write an essay

Panda
*Deep breath*
This is my post on why Panda is scum, please read and understand why I think Panda is scum.

Part 1-Karla business
You see, Panda said that Mog told her that she told karla about being the vig, and karla knew about it. But Panda also knew, she said this information, yet Panda also knew this information so I don?t know why you?re all going all ?THIS MUST BE TRUE?. She?s just showing off this information to make her come out as the one on top, the innocent townie.

Part 2- Hypocrisy
When I was tunnelling Panda, this is what she said
Panda - Today at 3:10 AM
Liam if you can't keep up keep your mouth 🤐
What is that? Someone getting angry at me for tunnelling?
Liamslash - Today at 3:11 AM
Are you getting salty because I'm tunnelling you? But isn't that what you did to me 👀
Seems so doesn't it?. So panda
Panda - Last Saturday at 10:46 PM
Haha what's wrong you don't want to communicate with me about the game ?
🤔🤔🤔
Do you not want to communicate with me about the game? Why are you telling me to keep my mouth shut when I?m trying to get some answers. Or is it just because it?s you being tunnelled, is that why you don?t like it?
Oh and saying I?m so useless, when she?s hardly one to do anything.
Proof she is a major hypocrite.

Part 3- Why she isn?t such a good person for saying crys can vote for her
At that time, if crys voted for her, she wouldn?t of been lynched. She just trying to sound as townie as possible. I didn?t vote improper, I stuck with my vote on panda, but she didn?t vote improper to attempt to come off as a townie?

Probably missing a lot here but I don?t fancy digging into the thread so much so I?m going off what I have for now, I might do another one later depending on how this translates.

I just realised not much strong evidence to go off from this, but I'm tired and it's all I have for now.

Alright, let's start by breaking down what happened last night. Kirby, Toadsworthy and Mogyay all died last night, which I consider somewhat surprising. Obviously the mafia don't have three KP and they wouldn't kill Kirby, who I think Mogyay. I find this a bit surprising since they let on in private conversation with me that they were deeply suspicious of Chrystina, but this explanation makes the most sense to me.

Toadsworthy's death is the one that makes the least amount of sense to me, when these are their only posts of substance, and he hammered Crys

ok, I realize there isn't much to go off during this first day... but still Chrys has been super sus of Liam and now being super sus of crys Improper. Like yeah I know were supposed to be trying to find out with reactions and stuff, but you are coming off way too strong as looking for scum or trying to be Town-oriented... granted I don't know why you would do that so early if you were scum, because you'd be bringing a bunch of attention on to yourself like so, for very little gain

That being said I do like what you say about Improper and it is reasonable to look more into

And Liam right now is reminding me of Aronthaer in Trump Mafia. Doing something stupid at the start of the game and all of us just being sus of him. So for him, I think we should all just chill out and realize he is a huge goofball who heard PM game and decided to PM everyone saying he was town, because he can't do anything else as a vanilla townie. He could very well be trying to make us believe otherwise, but like in the case of Aronthaer, I am taking it as face-value right now
I bet the real mafias are just content with letting all this blow up. They are probably hiding in the shadows. I honestly don't think Liam would've done that if he was mafia.... As much as he is a rambunctious tyke, he's played enough to know that if he is on mafia you lay low the first day. There's no way he would've pmed that many people, especially if he had communication with his partner. (No one would say "yeah that's a good idea do it"). All this makes me most suspicious of the ones riding him so hard, especially the real experienced players. However with improper and panda given my experience with them they wouldn't be acting like that as mafia because they know better than to bring that attention on to themselves.

The person I am most hesitant about is chyrstina. She came in hard, made big broad assumptions that swayed pretty quickly then just fell off once everyone was all over Liam and improper.
Guys Chyrs is always quick to accuse people in most games.... Thats how she is as town. In Trump mafia she was mafia and just kinda made observational comments rather than diving too deep at the start of the game. All you people saying she is quick to accuse others is kinda oxymoronic because you are being quick to accuse her too. I see Chyrs playing like she town normally does and all you people going along with that are just as suspicious to me

You might say I'm flip flopping but I PMed Chyrs saying the exact same thing to her that people quick to jump from bandwagon to bandwagon (Liam -> Improper -> now Chrys) are just as suspicious looking.

As of right now the only of those three I fee ABSOLUTELY most uneasy about is Improper (then again I always feel uneasy about you)

My list
Ness
Panda

Seroja
Cory
Liam

Byngo
Fleshy
Tom
Karla
Chrys

Chrys and Karlaare around even in suspicion to me. Chrys continuously grasps at straws, while Karla has the smoking gun of Mogyay telling him her role. Both I feel reasonably certain are mafia (before Panda revealed Karla had Mogyay's role, I had him as null). Strictly speaking it's possible that Mogyay's death was a coincidence(though a good mafia player doesn't believe in coincidence's

Now where is Chrys grasping at straws? Well here she accuses me and Ness of being scum, because I mentioned that we share a quicktopic
Chrystina - Today at 12:37 PM
because she thought day was over.
if she thought day was over, might as well claim what shes about to flip as? in mere minutes?
i thought she ****ed up tbh
but go ahead and grasp for straws @Ness
Wait wtf
[2:27 PM] Dolby: Oh yeah, I shared that with you in our qt. The mental gymnastics comment was from me
@Dolby @Ness you guys have a qt?
did you just slip....

Dolby - Today at 12:40 PM
Yes
We have a qt rather
mogyay - Today at 12:41 PM
why lol
Chrystina - Today at 12:41 PM
only reason you need a qt is if youre mafia..
theres another possibility but
Dolby - Today at 12:41 PM
Because he kept leaving discord
Chrystina - Today at 12:41 PM
PM through forums?
Dolby - Today at 12:41 PM
Chrys
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/trr6ysjDkHZyv
Chrystina - Today at 12:42 PM
ah, okay. ty
Ness - Today at 12:42 PM
If you really want to see it
oh well he beat me
mogyay - Today at 12:43 PM
thatd be so much effort if u were both mafia lol
Chrystina - Today at 12:43 PM
yeah theyre in the clear. but i was already town lean on them both anyways
before I thought they slipped that is lol.

And then proceeds to tell us that we're town leans to her, immediently after assuming that we're scum because I mentioned a shared quicktopic. I find this flip-flopping behavior indicative of her being mafia.

As for here post reacting to the death's, what stood out to me was her insistence that Panda was behind Toad's death
first of all

you guys are ridiculous

The purpose of the first half of this post is mainly to generate sympathy for Chrys. The second half, and particullarly the bold, attempt to paint Toads death as a conspiracy to lynch her, which is 1. Just plain dumb. 2. If Karla knowing Mog's role hadn't been revealed, your lynch probably would happen despite Toad. 3. Goes against Occam's razor. 4. You have presented yourself throughout post of the game as being suspicious of Panda, why were you even sharing PMs with here. 5. It's taken a full phase for you to even explain your sus on Panda

As for why Tom is on the list as a suspect, his behavior is not indicative of a survivor, because as I see it, a survivor would want to be tested, and he tries to deflect away a possible test in this convo

Dolby - Yesterday at 7:17 PM
@TrentTom if you choose to use your action as a coward, would non-killing actions have an effect on you?
@TrentTom
TrentTom - Yesterday at 7:18 PM
I would assume that what action immune means
But given the number of players and the type of roles we have left, I think we've bigger fish to chase no
After all a few of you have said it best already, my claim is stupid if I'm mafia
Panda - Yesterday at 7:19 PM
really how so ?
TrentTom - Yesterday at 7:19 PM
It's easily testable no?
Dolby - Yesterday at 7:19 PM
Exactly
And I want to test it
TrentTom - Yesterday at 7:19 PM
But given that the Doc is gone, that leave the cop and the vig
Vig probably has one shot
Leaves the cop should they choose to inspect
Cory - Yesterday at 7:20 PM
ur assuming
TrentTom - Yesterday at 7:20 PM
Yep
Def assuming because I don't think Daniel would do 2 shot or multi shot
Could easily skew the game into mafia's favor
Cory - Yesterday at 7:21 PM
i was saying that ur assuming those were the only 2 other blue roles
mogyay - Yesterday at 7:21 PM
im sorry how is it testable? for vig to shoot u?
Dolby - Yesterday at 7:21 PM
Also, I agree with Panda, that last push for here towards the end was two coordinated
@mogyay yes
TrentTom - Yesterday at 7:22 PM
But if the vig only has one shot, it'd be better if they aimed it at someone less open?

Byngo I haven't had enough data. Fleshy is 50/50, but I think that scum hid in the last minute Panda votes yesterday, simply because they were way to coordinated and fast. Liam and Cory are displaying behavior that I don't associate with their scum meta. Ness, I've been talking with, and I've been growing more confident that he's town, despite initial misgivings. I like Seroja's posting and inquisitiveness

Now as for why I think Panda is town. This may turn out like me supporting Kirby in AoT mafia, but I don't think that Chrystina and Panda are scum vs scum, and my suspicion is on Chrys. Panda offered herself as a lynch to save Crys, which I don't think that scum would do.

My vote is going on either Karla or Chrystina today, that I'm sure of

u know, this panda vs chrys is some epic acting, like oscars worthy. so yeah, mog roleclaimed to me. i told her to shoot chrys so that we can spend today discussing someone else. she was hesitant and delayed in her replies. she told me that tom agreed with a chrys shot. so i thought "oh boy, tom also knows shes vig". but at least she's gonna shoot chrys, right? nope. someone else was trying to direct her actions and i didnt know who. before i went to bed, mog implied that she was going to shoot me. now lets be honest, every mafia team has a roleblocker. if i knew this information and was mafia, surely she would have been roleblocked cuz i value my life too much.

so apparently 4 people knew she was vig. god knows how many more knew as well. she chooses to confide in panda of all ppl. who i bet, convinced her to shoot kirby instead of scumbuddy chrys. it's telling, that despite panda and chrys being at each other's throats, panda puts her vote on me. because i was one of 4+ ppl who knew mog's role.

u know, this panda vs chrys is some epic acting, like oscars worthy. so yeah, mog roleclaimed to me. i told her to shoot chrys so that we can spend today discussing someone else. she was hesitant and delayed in her replies. she told me that tom agreed with a chrys shot. so i thought "oh boy, tom also knows shes vig". but at least she's gonna shoot chrys, right? nope. someone else was trying to direct her actions and i didnt know who. before i went to bed, mog implied that she was going to shoot me. now lets be honest, every mafia team has a roleblocker. if i knew this information and was mafia, surely she would have been roleblocked cuz i value my life too much.

so apparently 4 people knew she was vig. god knows how many more knew as well. she chooses to confide in panda of all ppl. who i bet, convinced her to shoot kirby instead of scumbuddy chrys. it's telling, that despite panda and chrys being at each other's throats, panda puts her vote on me. because i was one of 4+ ppl who knew mog's role.

If you'd like I can copy paste the whole conversation, I have nothing to hide.

Back