Pink Love Potion
Spirit Candy: Wix
Feedback
100% (275) +
During a recent fishing tourney in which I was a participant, Chip was feeling extra charitable and decided to gift me with the following items. He then proceeded to gift me with them again. And again. And in some cases, again. Please take them off my hands, and thanks in advance. :)

First come, first served. ^_^

Football Fish Lamps are all I have left - get them while they last!

Football Fish Lamp x4

Last edited:
Can I have 2 squid chair, a football fish lamp, a sea anemone bed and a dab table?
(If you really want to get rid of them I'll take them all, but I figured someone else might want some ^^)

Last edited:
Can I have 2 squid chair, a football fish lamp, a sea anemone bed and a dab table?
(If you really want to get rid of them I'll take them all, but I figured someone else might want some ^^)

Haha, thanks for the offer to take them all (super tempting) but you're probably right in that I should wait and see if anyone else wants something. ^_^

I'll PM you to set up the drop off. :)

Can I have a sea anemone bed please

Of course you can. :)

I would love a Football Fish Lamp and a Squid Chair, if they're still available? Thank you!

I would love a Football Fish Lamp and a Squid Chair, if they're still available? Thank you!

The Squid Chairs have both been given away, but you're more than welcome to a Football Fish Lamp. :)

Back