• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Muffy the uchi sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucindaa

Bells
Togepi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (48) +
Well it's time to finally let Muffy go
She's in boxes now so post your offers here

I'll accept bells, and if you have any mushrooms, particularly famous mushrooms, you could throw in that'd help. Or I'd trade her for Beau (unlikely I know)

Last edited:
I can do bells and mushrooms (from my friend). How much are you looking for? :) I'm not sure where to start the bid(?) at, so I'll start at 1m and a couple famous mushrooms.

Last edited:
Not really sure... I know she's pretty popular, but I don't know how much she usually goes for
1m and two famous mushrooms sounds good, I'll gonna see if I get any more offers though

Last edited:
I can offer up to 4mil bells for her, please she's my last dreamie and I've been looking for her everywhere with no luck so far ; v;

Am I allowed to link to Reddit? There's someone who has a thread for a cycling town, and they have Muffy as well. (Just trying to help out whoever ends up not winning)

Last edited:
No problem Marii, if it helps whoever doesn't end up getting her find her elsewhere then that's great

I guess this has turned in to a bit of an auction, highest offer is 6mil and two famous mushrooms from littlemissmarzipanmermaid

Last edited:
I love Muffy. But she's a new dreamie of mine, not a long time one or anything. I'll pull my bid so R-honey can get her last dreamie.

Last edited:
Alright then, that's so nice of you! :)

Highest offer is now R-honey with 5.5mil

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm gonna keep this open for another half an hour and if no one else offers then she'll go to R-honey

Last edited:
15 minutes left

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well looks like she's going to R-honey... if they come back online in time :/

Definitely! If they don't come online in the next hour then you can have Muffy for 5.5mil and a famous mushroom if you're still happy with that offer

Last edited:
Definitely! If they don't come online in the next couple of hours then you can have Muffy for 5.5mil and a famous mushroom if you're still happy with that offer

That would be lovely. :) Well, I guess we just have to see what happens. I kind of regret pulling my bid now, but hey. You never know. That and I know it sucks when people bid against you when you really want someone, lol. :3

Actually I think I'll just call it and give her to you now. I see you're bidding in another thread and I don't want to end up with no one to take her :)

Haha, thanks. You were the first person to offer after all
I feel bad for R-honey but they're offline and I just don't want to risk having to void Muffy

I'm adding you now and I'll open my gates in a couple of minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back