• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Moving out

kwark

Bells
So far I've had three villagers move out, without warning. Two of which I was not happy with.

I really don't want to lose Alfonso or Peanut. Villagers don't ping me in this game, unfortunately.

What can I do make my villagers NOT move out in the Gamecube version?

Last edited:
I don't know what to think. Two days Wart Jr. announced he was moving. I gave him the "go ahead, I'm won't miss you".

Next day, I checked the map, he didn't move. Then I talked to Mathilda. She wanted to move, but she could't because I haven't been traveling by train.

Today, I check the map and discovered Mitzi moved out.

Why is this game SO random when it comes to villagers moving out! Seriously!

Last edited:
If I want a villager to stay, should I push them around or hit them with the net?

I hear it's quite effective. I keep losing villagers I want to stay and I'm getting villagers in return that I don't want!

Last edited:
Back