Moth orchid?

meowtownjess

Bells
Hi guys. So I caught two coelacanths yesterday, and Chops pinged me asking to trade a moth orchid for one. The only info I've been able to find is that in previous versions it was a hacked item? Is it just a normal item in NL? Is it rare/worth anything? Did Chops totally rip me off? Ha, thanks!

In previous games I believe it was a hacked item, right? It appeared in CF in the Happy Academy building on Lyle's desk originally.

Villagers are ready and willing to rip you off. Don't trust them...ever. :p

I think the moth orchid is actually in a few Nintendo SpotPass homes if you have them.

Villagers are ready and willing to rip you off. Don't trust them...ever. :p

I think the moth orchid is actually in a few Nintendo SpotPass homes if you have them.

What's really funny is a couple of days ago, Chops offered to sell me a painting for over 7k. I just said yes, because that part of my museum is really empty. Then he said something like "Actually, you can just have it for free..The price was a little high, and now I feel guilty" haha!

Oh haha! Well, yeah, that is a good thing. I've been really lucky with Cesar selling me legit paintings. Seriously, half of the donations to the art museum are thanks to him.

I will have caught an expensive shark and while I'm on the way to sell it, Maelle will almost always stop and ask me to trade it for some stupid piece of clothing -.-

Oh haha! Well, yeah, that is a good thing. I've been really lucky with Cesar selling me legit paintings. Seriously, half of the donations to the art museum are thanks to him.

Peewee sells me legit ones all the time! I'd definitely would rather lose a few thousand bells than the chance for a legit piece of artwork, so I always have to take the chance!

Back