• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Mostly Flower Furniture

useyourdrill

Giygas
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I'm looking to buy these items:
Lunar horizon (wallpaper)
Violet screen
Bamboo grass
Azalea stool
Hibiscus
Rose sofa
Pansy table
Daisy meadow (carpet)

I'll pay whatever for them, just make an offer. :)

Last edited:
Are you willing to pay in tbt? I can sell to you a hydrangea bed, tulip dresser, and lily lamp for 30 tbt each.

You can have my sprout table if you come pick it up ^_^
Sorry for not responding sooner, was out of the house for a little while and just got back now. I'm interested if you're still around!

Are you willing to pay in tbt? I can sell to you a hydrangea bed, tulip dresser, and lily lamp for 30 tbt each.
Yes, that would be okay with me! Sorry for the kinda-late response. I've never traded using tbt before, but I'm sure it's easy.

Sorry for not responding sooner, was out of the house for a little while and just got back now. I'm interested if you're still around!

Yes, that would be okay with me! Sorry for the kinda-late response. I've never traded using tbt before, but I'm sure it's easy.

Tell me when you've added me and I'll open my gate :3

Back