• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

Most frustrating thing that's ever happened to you in AC

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
What's the most frustrating thing that's ever happened to you in an AC game?

Seeing this:
actire.jpg

And catching a tire :(

In wild world when I got all 2 lucky cats (the black and the gold ones) and a legit painting off red in the same play session then the battery went... =[

I almost completed my goal of having every Gyroid, then a hacker messed up my game and my town got deleted... that's the reason I quit playing :[

My bro's friend let him borrow a hack disc on ACPG, and my brother hacked our town, so it was kinda boring...

Also, on WW, I had caught loads of fish and made almost a million, then my battery died. I was really mad.

Raised enough money to completely pay off my loan in ACPG, but then the power went out after I had made the transaction. :<

Earning enough points on Nook's point system to get all of the items, and then, not saving the game. :|

Trying to catch one of the bugs that surf along the water with a fishing pole for like, an hour and then, realizing that it's a bug. >>;;

on the game cube, i was frustrated with the banded dragonfly and the bees(ive never caught bees, my friend would catch them a lot of times and teased me

Had my wild world town hacked 2 times. Then I tried to get into the original and CF again, but I just grew bored and stoppped playing. I've also caught Coelacanths and Sharks, but had the battery die and delete them. Then I have to sit through Resetti's lectures >=(

Shinykiro said:
Earning enough points on Nook's point system to get all of the items, and then, not saving the game. :|

Trying to catch one of the bugs that surf along the water with a fishing pole for like, an hour and then, realizing that it's a bug. >>;;
Yeah, that happened to me too, I got pissed after trying for 15 minutes.

Having all my flowers die because I haven't had the time to play in a while.

Missing my chance to catch a shark. I had my fishing pole in the water, but someone entered my town right before the fish started to bite. When the person made it into the town, my shark had gone away.

hmmm

well i let my tgown go to *censored.2.0* cuz i didnt play it for a long time. i hated cleaning it up cuz it was more than just weeds and clovers

Back