• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Mon_Cherie`s Little Made in Germany Shop <--> Come here and look inside

Hey, can I order the cabana wall paper, and pirate armor, keg, anchor, retro telescope, ship canon x3, kappa custom shirt, and treasure chest x3 from you? Which would be 3mil if I'm right on the numbers.

Hi! I'd like to place an order : ) I need the cabana: bookcase, dresser, vanity & wall, honeybee chest, tropical vista, Taurus bathtub, Aries rocking chair, flashy flower sign and ogres wig. That would be roughly 1,630,000. I can order you the geisha wig, kin taro wig and stagehand hat if you'll make it an even 1.5 mil if that sounds ok. Please shoot me a pm : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ordered you the emperors cap/hat and will check for the eggplant cow : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn. I must have traded it a while back. I no longer have it. But I do have the 4 hats for you : )

Hi ^_^

I'm looking for the following:
Snowman Series
Pirate Ship Series
Cabana Bookcase only
Tingle Hood

I can trade you these + bells:
Hagoita
Eggplant Cow
Emperor?s Cap

Please let me know if you are interested and how much it would cost :)

Thanksssss ^^

Last edited:
I'll trade you the Emperor's Cap and the Hagoita for an Afternoon Tea Set and a Cool Globe :)

agree ... will soon prepare your things ....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi ^_^

I'm looking for the following:
Snowman Series
Pirate Ship Series
Cabana Bookcase only
Tingle Hood
Royal Shirt (if you have it)
Royal Pants (if you have it)
Kings Beard (if you have it)

I can trade you these + bells:
Hagoita
Eggplant Cow
Emperor?s Cap

Please let me know if you are interested and how much it would cost :)

Thanksssss ^^

Hi I have just

Snowman Series
Pirate Ship Series
Cabana Bookcase only
Tingle Hood

Let me know exactly what you need ... if the order will be larger .. i need a bit more time ....The prices are to items / series ... In the more I get things that I seek, the more items you get "for free"

;-)

Hey there! Let me know if that's ok with you and I can TT ahead a few hours to get your hats out of the mail.

Hi I have just

Snowman Series
Pirate Ship Series
Cabana Bookcase only
Tingle Hood

Let me know exactly what you need ... if the order will be larger .. i need a bit more time ....The prices are to items / series ... In the more I get things that I seek, the more items you get "for free"

;-)

Ok thanks :D

I would like to order those 4 things then please :)

(Snowman Series, Pirate Ship Series, Cabana Bookcase only, Tingle Hood)

^_^

hi, I was just wondering if my order was okay or not ^_^ let me know if it isn't

thank you c:

Ok Hun. I've got your hats in the mail, money in my pockets, you added and am at the station whenever you are ready : ) I'll be coming from my main town, which is birdsong as Midori.

hi, I was just wondering if my order was okay or not ^_^ let me know if it isn't

thank you c:

hello, everything ok .. but I'll prepare everything nahinein .... please be patient;-) i?m done within 48 hours, I will contact you easily ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to order Capricorn ornament and Sagittarius arrow if possible.

when I have these things, yes ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok Hun. I've got your hats in the mail, money in my pockets, you added and am at the station whenever you are ready : ) I'll be coming from my main town, which is birdsong as Midori.

today have not done anything ... do not be angry ... I'm all behind each other ... I try my best .. I only verstele any time in the game .. ask for patience ... I'm writing as soon as I'm done....

Not angry at all Hun : ) just shoot me a pm when you're ready : ) take your time.

I'd like to order the new years noodles, chocolate heart, rice cake, hibiscus and the yut board :)
I don't need those items right away, so take your time :)

Could I please get these 4 items?
Picnic Basket
Hibiscus
Pumpkin Pie
Fruit Basket

Back