• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Mom's Items (Mom's Plushie, Mom's Apron, Mom's Knapsack, Mom's Pen Stand, Mom's tea Cozy ect.)

Really? Sweet, then would I be able to still get one pen stand (haven't gotten any don't know when I would get one) and one or two of the plushies then, as I would love to have three of the different ones out at a time. I like giving the impression I have pets in my home. Lol.

So is this ok? For the table and player?

Sorry passed out last night x3
Let me know when you're free today and I'll come over. :D
Post automatically merged:

Btw I have some stuff on your wishlist I can let you catalog if you like :3
Sweet, what do you have? :D

I’m actually doing some TT at the moment, so I’ll have your chair in just a second. Did you want anything else in exchange for the pen stand and cataloguing?

Hi, do you still have any plushies? I can order the phone booth for you. I dont tt so I would have it tomorrow.

So is this ok? For the table and player?
The table and the player for a pen stand and a plushie ?

I’m actually doing some TT at the moment, so I’ll have your chair in just a second. Did you want anything else in exchange for the pen stand and cataloguing?
I have the fluffy rug, the white rose rug, the laptop, the mini fridge and the white winter hat :D

you can catalog them all if you want :3

Hi, do you still have any plushies? I can order the phone booth for you. I dont tt so I would have it tomorrow.
Yup I still have some :D
The list is updated

Hmmm just anything on the wishlist really, or wood. I need a lot of wood lol x3
My island never gives me any I swear

The table and the player for a pen stand and a plushie ?

I have the fluffy rug, the white rose rug, the laptop, the mini fridge and the white winter hat :D

you can catalog them all if you want :3

Yup I still have some :D
The list is updated

Hmmm just anything on the wishlist really, or wood. I need a lot of wood lol x3
My island never gives me any I swear
I would love to catalogue those, thank you! I have your chair now, so whenever you’re ready to trade let me know! :)

Hi, may I reserve 1 Mom’s hand-made apron (pink with fruits) plz? Looking thru your wishlist now.

Hi, may I reserve 1 Mom’s hand-made apron (pink with fruits) plz? Looking thru your wishlist now.
May I update my order to:

6 Mom’s tissue box
1 Mom’s hand-made apron (pink with fruits)

I have 7 items from your wishlists to offer as trade:

Imperial low table (brown)
Imperial decorative shelves (red)
Mobile (sheep)
Grape hat
Watermelon hat
Tool bag
Francine poster

Last edited:
Hello again. If you have any cushions or pen stands left, I can order more items from the list I gave you earlier, plus a couple things I didn't notice like the zap suit, tea sets, helmet with goggles, and crossbody bag.
I can craft you a wedding wand if you just want the item and not the DIY.

May I update my order to:

6 Mom’s tissue box
1 Mom’s hand-made apron (pink with fruits)

I have 7 items from your wishlists to offer as trade:

Imperial low table (brown)
Imperial decorative shelves (red)
Mobile (sheep)
Grape hat
Watermelon hat
Tool bag
Francine poster
Of course !
I’ll be on in about 10 minutes if you’re free :3

Hello again. If you have any cushions or pen stands left, I can order more items from the list I gave you earlier, plus a couple things I didn't notice like the zap suit, tea sets, helmet with goggles, and crossbody bag.
I can craft you a wedding wand if you just want the item and not the DIY.
Okay awesome :3
How many cushions or pen stands you looking for?

Hello! I would love to get two mom's plushies!
I have the goldfish traditional tea set and I can craft you a wedding wand, if you still need any of those

Back