Missing people

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitly miss Oswaldies,

I also really miss Cou, she was one of my first friends, and she just kinda left without telling me why

Oswaldies will be missed though, sadly. :(

Some of the people I miss are from the 2013 days including Leanne, SecondSider, and Touko. But I doubt most of the people here know much about them. They all stopped posting years ago. I miss them all though; they were some of my first friends on TBT ; ;

Last edited:
Oswaldies will be missed though, sadly. :(

Some of the people I miss are from the 2013 days including Leanne, SecondSider, and Touko. But I doubt most of the people here know much about them. They all stopped posting years ago. I miss them all though; they were some of my first friends on TBT ; ;

I feel horrible for saying this, but maybe this was a good thing.
Experiencing the idea that not everything will always go peachy, I felt like that was something she didn't really grasp. But I have some twisted perspectives, despite my petty attempts at being optimistic.

Noiru AKA Moko now, she's my bestie forever. My main squeeze. My homie fo' sho'. She's the best EVER!

Noiru AKA Moko now, she's my bestie forever. My main squeeze. My homie fo' sho'. She's the best EVER!

Moko left TBT?? Ugh nooo ; ; :( Her posts were all interesting to read about though.....

Last edited:
She didn't quit guys.

Then why did KaydeeKrunk mention her?? I thought this thread was for people who have left TBT :/

EDIT: Or maybe I am reading it wrong and this is just for users that miss other users in general whether they have left TBT for good or not

Last edited:
I'm confused. The op is mixed with he and she :confused: was oswaldies a girl or boy?

Anyways I haven't gotten that close to many people on here. Or atleast the ones that I have haven't left yet.

wait what happened with oswaldies why did she leave?

The only people I think I miss are Nigel and John. There might be a few more who I can't remember atm but those two only really come to mind.

so is this thread just TBT members you miss or just people in general?, because I certainly don't miss anyone on this site.

Princess Weeb, SecondSider, lynn105, Mary.. and Ty and Cou but they do come on once in a while.

oswaldies was cool

so is this thread just TBT members you miss or just people in general?, because I certainly don't miss anyone on this site.

then dont post
OP said "You can post what members / relatives / friends you miss and why."
lol

Last edited:
This is the third time this thread has needed to be cleaned up by staff. If you know you're not allowed to talk about something it's not okay to even vaguely reference and continue discussing it - don't mention it at all.

Closing this here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back