• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Miscellaneous (Plush, Christmas, LNY, Villagers, Eggs) + [TRADING] Always Open!

Are you still doing free date trades? When I look at your inventory I can only see the collectiables your currently using for your lineup(Isabelle and rainbow star fragments)
Do you have any fruits I can date trade with you? I'm trying to get all my fruit on one line

Are you still doing free date trades? When I look at your inventory I can only see the collectiables your currently using for your lineup(Isabelle and rainbow star fragments)
Do you have any fruits I can date trade with you? I'm trying to get all my fruit on one line
Hi, yes I am! (totally forgot stuff won't show up if I'm trying to maintain a lineup, my bad).

I have a peach with this timestamp: Nov 20, 2017 at 12:43 AM EDT.

Hi, yes I am! (totally forgot stuff won't show up if I'm trying to maintain a lineup, my bad).

I have a peach with this timestamp: Nov 20, 2017 at 12:43 AM EDT.
Aw I'm looking for a peach and a cherry purchased in 2016 or even older sorry but my peach is one day older then yours LOL
Thank you so much for doing these date trades though! I appreciate your help :D

made a little spreadsheet with my collectible dates and times for date trading :')

Back