• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mira or Tammy?

Mira or Tammy?

• Total voters
I had Mira in an old town. She was a campsite move-in. I mean, come on; she's a superhero bunny with a star on the back of her head! I actually think Tammy is kind of cute, even though I've never "met" her. Still, Mira gets my vote as being one of the best uchis!

I had Mira in an old town. She was a campsite move-in. I mean, come on; she's a superhero bunny with a star on the back of her head! I actually think Tammy is kind of cute, even though I've never "met" her. Still, Mira gets my vote as being one of the best uchis!

Personally, I love the way she looks. Very silly but cute at the same time. :p Everyone's entitled to their own opinion though. I agree with you about Tammy though. I think she's really cool looking, and kinda cute. ^^

Personally, I love the way she looks. Very silly but cute at the same time. :p Everyone's entitled to their own opinion though. I agree with you about Tammy though. I think she's really cool looking, and kinda cute. ^^

You make it sound like we disagree about Mira's looks. :confused: I mean, I did say Tammy is cute, but I didn't say Mira isn't.

You make it sound like we disagree about Mira's looks. :confused: I mean, I did say Tammy is cute, but I didn't say Mira isn't.

Oh!.. Er, sorry. That was my own misuse of words. I did make it sound like that, didn't I..?
I understood what you thought about Mira, though. Sorry about that.

I have had Mira and loved her, but... Tammy is definitely my favorite! She looks so cute and sassy, and matched with a lot of the uchis cute or silly dialogs, like the potato one or the one where she is telling you that she talks to flower but because she is afraid that other people will hear it, she is doing it very quiet... That sounds amazing! ^.^

She have always been my little helper, and I have always helped her by doing favors and such... And I still find her amazing! :D

Last edited:
Mira has been my uchi for a few months now. Her overall design is appealing and unique in it's own sense. I'd definitely think about settling with her :) You won't regret it.

I chose Mira. Tammy looks more like a snooty to me and the thing I love most about uchi's is how *****tastic looking they are :) And Mira is the queen of *****tasm with her off-center mouth and super heroine privacy mask.

i always thought Mira was a guy because her looks suggest it. of course i didn't know her name until this post. anyway, get Mira, Tammy is meh.

I chose Mira. Tammy looks more like a snooty to me and the thing I love most about uchi's is how *****tastic looking they are :) And Mira is the queen of *****tasm with her off-center mouth and super heroine privacy mask.

Alright, you've convinced me! I'll get Mira for my town! :D

Last edited:
Back