Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I ordered a micro sd card for my switch for the first time(planning to save my dreamlight valley game on it). I have never used one before. The one I got is HP 512GB mx330 class 10 U3 microsdxc flash memory card. i looked online and it says you can use an sdxc card as long as you update your system and mine has the most recent update. Has anyone used an sdxc card with the switch and did you have any problems? How do you save to the card? If the card is in does the system ask where you wanna save it or do you have to save it to the system and then to the card separately? Thanks

I don’t have a sdxc card but how the micro SD card worksis that any games that won’t fit on the Switch’s own memory will automatically save to the SD card. You can also go to the Options on the Home screen (the gear symbol) and go to Data Management to move digital games around or archive them so they aren’t on the SD anymore until you redownload them.

I don’t have a sdxc card but how the micro SD card worksis that any games that won’t fit on the Switch’s own memory will automatically save to the SD card. You can also go to the Options on the Home screen (the gear symbol) and go to Data Management to move digital games around or archive them so they aren’t on the SD anymore until you redownload them.
Thank you!

Back