• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

This game was really fun, I do agree though that it should be Townies only. Had there been no Vig and Doctor, we would have won.

I ran out of teen beach movie music videos
enjoy a random one​

Day 3​
Alise was chilling by herself, drinking her fruit punch on the balcony outside. The beach was right there, and she could feel the sea breeze.

"I know you're there." Alise called out. The intruder walks out from behind the plant, and holds a gun aiming at Alise. Alise chuckled.

"So what, you want to kill me for revenge?" Alise laughed. Her dress was blowing in the wind, and she took a sip of her drink. "Killing me won't bring back your Dad."

"I know it won't. But if killing you is the only way to avenge him, then so be it." The intruder took another step forward.

Alise turned around to get a look at the intruder. She smiled when she saw Crazy-Gamer holding the gun. She licked her lips, waiting for Crazy-Gamer to pull the trigger.

"What, you're afraid to shoot?" Alise laughed. She finished the rest of her drink and put the glass back down. She was intimidating Crazy-Gamer. "Have you even killed before? Is this your first murder?"

Crazy-Gamer hesitated for a second, and that was her mistake. Alise grabs Crazy-Gamer and fights for the gun. The gun slides onto the other side of the balcony and they tumble. Alise gets on top of Crazy-Gamer and punches her a few times in the face, before leaping for the gun. Crazy-Gamer grabs Alise's foot and drags her back. Alise scratches at the floor with her nails, trying to hold on. Crazy-Gamer and Alise start having a cat fight.

Crazy-Gamer dodges Alise's punches and kicks Alise in the jaw. That gives Crazy-Gamer enough time to grab the gun. Alise stands there laughing, with blood dripping down from her nose.

"Go ahead, shoot me." Alise laughs even harder. "Give me your best shot."

Crazy-Gamer shakes while holding the gun. Alise comes closer and closer to Crazy-Gamer. But Crazy-Gamer can't find the resolve to pull the trigger.

"You had your chance." Alise whispers before charging at Crazy Gamer. She holds a shard of glass in her hand, sharp enough to cut. Crazy-Gamer drops the gun and it lands next to her, on top of the railing. Alise holds the shard of glass by Crazy-Gamer's neck, and Alise is close to pushing Crazy-Gamer off the balcony. "Rot in hell with your father." Alise laughs.

Crazy-Gamer reaches the gun while Alise is busy trying to cut Crazy-Gamer's throat. Crazy-Gamer shoots Alise in the stomach, but that doesn't stop Alise from pushing Crazy-Gamer off the balcony. Alise musters up the remainder of her strength and pushes them both off the balcony. Crazy-Gamer's head hits the solid concrete and she passes out. Alise bleeds to death from her wound.

Crazy-Gamer the Townie died for a cause.
Alise the Mafia Goon met her match.​
It takes 3 votes to reach majority. Day ends at 12 PM PST. (24 hours from now)

And I died a super awesome dearth! Yes

That's what I want to know too. It would've been way smarter to kill VillageDweller since he couldn't protect himself, (or wouldn't have anyways??) and it wouldn't have revealed Capella as mafia.

Back