• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

Why was crazy gamer a target tho

Every kill other than VD would confirm one of the scum, and we had to do 2 kills to pretty much have any chance of winning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's what I want to know too. It would've been way smarter to kill VillageDweller since he couldn't protect himself, (or wouldn't have anyways??) and it wouldn't have revealed Capella as mafia.

We did shoot VD, he protected himself instead of you.

Every kill other than VD would confirm one of the scum, and we had to do 2 kills to pretty much have any chance of winning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH. LOL I didn't know that

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol yeah sorry about lying Natty. I was baiting the mafia to shoot me. (ofc they might have even already sent in their kill... lmao)

BerryPop - I protected myself night 0, sataric night 1, and myself again night 2.

Although BlueLeaf I think you could have killed Feloreena or Natty idk lol

Sataric - d'awwww thank you <3 thank you for being a great partner in the beginning, your plan worked :D

Oh, and while I hope it doesn't seem selfish for protecting myself, I thought it'd be more important to keep myself alive in order to protect other people in the future since I was the only doctor. Unfortunately the only time that worked was myself..again. :(

why did mafia not kill feloreena or sataric earlier lol

lol yeah sorry about lying Natty. I was baiting the mafia to shoot me. (ofc they might have even already sent in their kill... lmao)

BerryPop - I protected myself night 0, sataric night 1, and myself again night 2.

Although BlueLeaf I think you could have killed Feloreena or Natty idk lol

Sataric - d'awwww thank you <3 thank you for being a great partner in the beginning, your plan worked :D

Oh, and while I hope it doesn't seem selfish for protecting myself, I thought it'd be more important to keep myself alive in order to protect other people in the future since I was the only doctor. Unfortunately the only time that worked was myself..again. :(

why did mafia not kill feloreena or sataric earlier lol
we thought sattraititc was going to get protected i think and fel because elise nd her were partners

Back