• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Micro Mafia IV: The Empire Strikes Back of the Sith Awakens (JEDI WIN)

He voted for Ender because of an obvious joke vote and he tried to start an RVS (Random Voting Stage), which is a bad idea from a town perspective. RVS's are inherently likely to cause the town to lynch a townie, even discounting the mafia influence factor.

ok, sounds correct

Well, since Endless brought up something against Trundle that's non-meta it isn't really random

The bandwagon is strong in these ones

Thats star wars quotes for you.

Now, i will say that if we're going to be voting Trundle i'm going to wait for a defense. I don't like to do RVS' because it usually results in a completely wrong lynch. Trundle will earn my vote depending on what his defense and behavior is.

Now, i will say that if we're going to be voting Trundle i'm going to wait for a defense. I don't like to do RVS' because it usually results in a completely wrong lynch. Trundle will earn my vote depending on what his defense and behavior is.

hes asleep for about 7 h ours

Don't bring up Star Wars quotes in a Star Trek forum

image.jpgimage.jpg

RVS isn't inherently anti-town. It's actually generally as good for kicking the game off as RQS is.

I say generally because RVS accomplishes nothing on this specific site, and RQS has had astounding results in comparison. (Not that that is particularly impressive since the original RVS results were very poor.)

Is this or is this not a game mode that ends automatically when majority is lynched? I'm assuming it isn't, but I want clarification

RVS isn't inherently anti-town. It's actually generally as good for kicking the game off as RQS is.

I say generally because RVS accomplishes nothing on this specific site, and RQS has had astounding results in comparison. (Not that that is particularly impressive since the original RVS results were very poor.)

Endless, who is town to you at the moment?

fire_community.gif

What happened while I was out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean tbh I want trundle to post again before I'm joining the wagon.

Whoa there you silly kitty cats, I took a joke post and joked onto it. If you legitimately think that you voting for me for joking on a joke post is sound logic, then that makes my own vote even more so sound. Not to mention, Endless + Dolby super hard push.

Also, if you believe that me starting an RVS is bad for the town, then you are wrong. Why would any mafia player in their right mind start an RVS knowing that it makes them look suspicious? It doesn't make any sense. But we already had RQS and I figured with more going on, we would have more evidence from Day 1 for future nights. If I get lynched, I'm quite certain I'm correct in saying that the town will find scum quite quickly looking at who is pushing for me the hardest right now.

:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scum team

- Endless
- Dolby
- Possible Call Me Daniel but he just sucks at mafia 24/7 so it's always hard to tell

See, this is what I thought when I saw Trundle's posts. Joke in response to joke seems right to me.

However, I'd rather keep Endless around since he hasn't scum or townslipped and I like to keep him around. But I'd be willing to go to Dolby.

Whoa there you silly kitty cats, I took a joke post and joked onto it. If you legitimately think that you voting for me for joking on a joke post is sound logic, then that makes my own vote even more so sound. Not to mention, Endless + Dolby super hard push.

Also, if you believe that me starting an RVS is bad for the town, then you are wrong. Why would any mafia player in their right mind start an RVS knowing that it makes them look suspicious? It doesn't make any sense. But we already had RQS and I figured with more going on, we would have more evidence from Day 1 for future nights. If I get lynched, I'm quite certain I'm correct in saying that the town will find scum quite quickly looking at who is pushing for me the hardest right now.

:lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scum team

- Endless
- Dolby
- Possible Call Me Daniel but he just sucks at mafia 24/7 so it's always hard to tell

At least I'm not Cory

Back