Mafia Micro Mafia Gayme

oman hayden wouldve killed entropy, but didnt go through bc of kill & tardis... remind me to never play this setup again LOL seeing the action list is nice though

i love how toads went from confident to "rip me" in like 30 mins in mafia chat lmao

um sorry dolby lol

Pretty much the only reasons I began to tunnel you after toads death was because you went from protecting me, then I put your name on a list of 5 potential scum and that I trusted you marginally less than the others, and you AtE'd, said that I was tunneling you because you were weak, and began to misrepresent me

- - - Post Merge - - -

But dammit Daniel, you said in the OP that suicide kills are counted as night kills in the OP, Kirby should have lived

- - - Post Merge - - -

i lost all motivation oops

I didn't think that you had motivation to begin with tbh

Pretty much the only reasons I began to tunnel you after toads death was because you went from protecting me, then I put your name on a list of 5 potential scum and that I trusted you marginally less than the others, and you AtE'd, said that I was tunneling you because you were weak, and began to misrepresent me

- - - Post Merge - - -

But dammit Daniel, you said in the OP that suicide kills are counted as night kills in the OP, Kirby should have lived

Yes they count as nightkills. 1 Protect only saves someone from 1 nightkill

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby was attacked twice. He committed suicide, and was killed by mafia. You healed the suicide/kill, and the kill/suicide went through and did him in.

i shall try to play less emotive from now on but i am an emotional person lol

after hayden died i was over it tbh
wGY0N.gif

good job winning team
i didnt know what happened

Back