• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Messed up on plot resetting... ):

Marii

certified potato
Bells
Winter Mittens
ど
Gold Super Mailbox
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
I accidentally loaded my mayor instead of creating a new file because I was getting really sleepy while plot resetting, and Marshal moved right onto my path. There's nothing I can do, right..? :S

unfortunately you can't do anything about it. you can always re-path your town if you want marshal to stay though!

No, you'll either have to find a way to rearrange things or move him out. If you do that and want him back, you'll have to let 16 villagers go before you can get him back. It sucks that that happened, but I bet you'll be able to rearrange things and it'll be fine.

Ugh, this is going to be hard x.o
He's like right up against the corner of my mayor's house. e.e

You can try to work around it! this happened to me with Diana, but I was able to work around her house! ><

If you want, I can come over or check out your dream address to give you advice to work around? <3

You can always move him out and cycle back for him too, but that will take a while D:

The thing that bothers me more is that he's misaligned with Rosie's house... :(If he had moved two spaces back, it'd be perfect x.x man...

I'll test out some things and ideas, and if I can't think of anything, I'll update my dream address. >-<

Last edited:
There's nothing you can do about it, but you can always work around it!
But if it really bothers you every time you see his house, then let him go. Just remember that if you decide to let him go, he'll always be able to come back after the cycle, no matter how long it takes. :)
Currently doing this for Bam as I disliked his position.

I ended up letting Francine go because her house placement annoyed me so much! (it was misaligned next to Chrissy) gah. :c

oh, I would defnitely time travel, haha

Oh then definitely no more than two-three weeks, if you were to kick one villager out per day and let a new one replace.
I know it seems like a lot, but two weeks flies by!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd personally let him go because it's Marshal, and I need everything about him to be perfect but it's all up to you! No pressure.
:)

Aww I'm sry this has happened to you...but at least now you have learned to never plot reset when you're sleepy again :p

Think of it as a fun little challenge to work around this setback

Happen the same thing with me and Blanche! I resetting her the moment I woke up from sleep and make the mistake!! >< but now after repathing she fit in my town nicely =x I advice not to ever do plot reset or whatever reset until you were fully conscious!

Adjfskgnnfbdgkra

Marshal is in a plot where I was wanting to do something with bush starts (not too much of a problem)
Francine moved in front of Brewster's
Pietro moved in front of the Town Hall
Octavian moved in between my fruit trees

Problem?

Back