Selling Maybe It's Time to Get Rid of my Junk..

Birthday Shades
Birthday Hat
Zodiac Goat
Fruit Basket
Vanilla Soft-Serve
Strawberry Ice Cream
Indigo Pinwheel
Golden Net
Golden Fishing Rod
Bubble Wand
1.6mil for everything?

I think you skipped me ^^;

I think you skipped me ^^;

Sorry! I'm going in order.. Very slowly .-. I'm trying to get the list organized to make sure there are no over-laps. I see a few items on your list that have already been sold/reserved. I have now edited the list so all bolded items are reserved. May I please ask that you recheck your list? ^^

Zodiac Goat
Golden Net
Golden Fishing Rod

All for 400k?

Last edited:
Zodiac Goat
Golden Net
Golden Fishing Rod

All for 400k?

Mmk! When would you like to pick them up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mmk! When would you like to pick them up?

Actually, now that I look at my list more carefully you get: Birthday Shades, Birthday Hat, Zodiac Goat, Golden Net, and the Golden Fishing Rod. Sorry for the confusion.. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

A silver axe please bell, I'll offer 100k bag. Also nice to see you active on the forums! :)

:eek: I was wondering when you'd find one of my posts.. The Silver Axe is yours! When would you like to pick it up? :)

Attention peeps: I'm going to be gone for awhile. I need to go eat, shower, and that good stuff. I should be back later tonight, or if not, tomorrow. Thank you for your patience!

I would like to buy the Capricorn ornament for 50k

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would also like to buy blancas pic for 40k

I'm free now, my gate is open for when you are ready! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'll be awhile before I can get to you.. I have edited the list so everything bolded isn't for sale. A lot of the items on your list are bolded.. Sorry :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the delay, the Bathrobe and the Headband is yours! When would you like to come pick them up?

Thank you for reserving them for me! Are you able to trade now? c:

hello can i have blue new year hat and green glow wand for 250k?

Hi can I have one of each of the following for 25K overall? I'm terrible at pricing!

Storage Case
Trash Bin
Pink Glow Wand
Green Glow Wand
Perfect Pears (1 basket of 9)
Perfect Oranges (1 basket of 9)

Last edited:
I would like to buy the Capricorn ornament for 50k

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would also like to buy blancas pic for 40k

Okay, they're yours! Message me when you're on and would like to pick them up. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello can i have blue new year hat and green glow wand for 250k?

Mmk! They're yours! When would you like to pick them up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So is my request okay? ^-^" Since my name is next to the items?

Yep, they're all yours. When would you like to come get them? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for reserving them for me! Are you able to trade now? c:

Sorry, I was offline when you messaged.. I'm available most of the time though. Just comment/message me to see if I'm free when you are. :)

I'd like to buy the maid dress and the basket of perfect oranges~

Is 150k enough? I'm sorry I'm no good with naming prices...

Hi can I have one of each of the following for 25K overall? I'm terrible at pricing!

Storage Case
Trash Bin
Pink Glow Wand
Green Glow Wand
Perfect Pears (1 basket of 9)
Perfect Oranges (1 basket of 9)

I can give you everything but the Green Glow Wand. Everything else has been preserved for you! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get them now if youre free ^^

Sorry, I was offline when you messaged >-< I'm pretty free for the rest of today though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the maid dress and the basket of perfect oranges~

Is 150k enough? I'm sorry I'm no good with naming prices...

I can give you the Maid's Dress, but the perfect oranges are preserved.. Sorry >-<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Attention Anyone Else Interested in Ordering: We are CLOSED now! I can't accept anymore orders. Everything on the list is preserved.

Attention Buyers: Thank you for your patience! Please PM me to set up a time. I've been having to take care of my pet rats, go take care of family members, ect. So I haven't been on as much as I'd like to. But I'll try my best to get to you within the next few days!! :)

ATTENTION PEEPS WHO HAVE ORDERED SOMETHING: If you have not already, please PM me to set up a time. In a few days, I will PM you if you don't, asking if you'd like to keep your order or not. If you don't reply or drop your order, your order will be deleted and your items will go to my friends on my BF list to raise money for poor Animal Crossing: New Leaf players and in future hopes of buying party supplies for an Animal Crossing sleepover. :p

Back