• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

matching villager keychains!

rayy

jeremiah frogofan #1
Bells
Island
some days ago i stumbled upon some heart-shaped diy keychains in a dollar store and its honestly the best thing ever!

as a gift for my partner, i decided to make some matching keychains of our absolute favourite duo! jeremiah and cousteau!
we both love them very much besides many other villagers but they were part of our first acgc villagers as well as jeremiah being my first acnl villager! they're so precious and I'll probably make more fanart and fan items of them very time soon!

since they have a backside i also drew zucker and cephalobot to match!

Attachments

• Untitled246_20230530225325.png
    Untitled246_20230530225325.png
    981.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Untitled246_20230530225306.png
    Untitled246_20230530225306.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
some days ago i stumbled upon some heart-shaped diy keychains in a dollar store and its honestly the best thing ever!

as a gift for my partner, i decided to make some matching keychains of our absolute favourite duo! jeremiah and cousteau!
we both love them very much besides many other villagers but they were part of our first acgc villagers as well as jeremiah being my first acnl villager! they're so precious and I'll probably make more fanart and fan items of them very time soon!

since they have a backside i also drew zucker and cephalobot to match!
These are adorable! The froggy pair is so cute. 🐸☺️

those are so adorable, oh my goodness !! what a wonderful gift! you painted zucker so well, and the froggies are just too adorable 🥹

those are so adorable, oh my goodness !! what a wonderful gift! you painted zucker so well, and the froggies are just too adorable 🥹
tried my best with the resources i had! zucker looks adorable but i screwed up cephalobot thus he isn't included in this post :,)

THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!! i want to try to find these too so i can put something in them haha

Back