Trading MASTER LIST of clothing/furniture/recipes for [[CATALOGUE trade]]

booni

Accomplished Egg
Bells
Switch
6316-8354-2806
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hello!! Let me know what you're interested in (include the color) and what you have to trade! (include the color)
I'm looking for various colors in items, so if you see an item that's in my catalogue that you also have but in a different color, I'll gladly trade that too.
For example: It might not be on my wishlist, but I'm looking for diner/cute/imperial series in other colors, so just ask me!
Looking for bamboo recipes I don't have (trade with bamboo recipes), or any other kind of recipe (I'm open to what you have).

L i n k s :
Wishlist
Item List w/ Images
Items w/ Color
Clothing list w/ images

Wallpaper and Flooring
List of DIYs I can craft
Duplicate DIYs for Trade
Masterlist
I will try to get through everyone if there's a lot of people who are interested!! Probably will take a few days-a week to finish my trades.

I'm interested in trading!

Could I have:
Blossoming kimono
Chima jeogori
Dreamy dress
Heart apron
Maid dress
Ribboned straw hat
Wide brim straw hat

and trade you some of the below (you can choose however many!):
Bamboo bench (crafted item)
Brake tapper
Campsite sign
Changing room - gray
Diner Neon Clock - red
Folding chair - white
Fortune cookie cart
Iron Hanger Stand (crafted item)
Kimono Stand
Lily record player (crafted item)

I would love to get the ironwood table, and terrarium for the shell bed and rattan vanity! :)

I'm interested in trading!

Could I have:
Blossoming kimono
Chima jeogori
Dreamy dress
Heart apron
Maid dress
Ribboned straw hat
Wide brim straw hat

and trade you some of the below (you can choose however many!):
Bamboo bench (crafted item)
Brake tapper
Campsite sign
Changing room - gray
Diner Neon Clock - red
Folding chair - white
Fortune cookie cart
Kimono Stand

Hi!! I'm sorry, I didn't clarify but it's a catalogue trade if you're okay with that! If not, I can send you the two items day by day too :'). I can also provide the materials for the crafted items.

Hi!! I'm sorry, I didn't clarify but it's a catalogue trade if you're okay with that! If not, I can send you the two items day by day too :'). I can also provide the materials for the crafted items.
Catalog is fine ^-^ Let me know which of my items you want (to catalog, as well?) and I will order them! I don't TT so it will take me some time haha. No need for materials for the crafted items!

I would love to get the ironwood table, and terrarium for the shell bed and rattan vanity! :)

That'll work! I would need the materials for crafting and of course, I will provide the materials for yours as well (if there is any).

Hello I'm very interested in your bamboo DIY. I don't have extras of any bamboo DIY but I have a spare stacked-wood wall and wooden chest I could offer. I'd also be willing to get you a complete cute set (light blue) or something else.

Edit: I can also order you the entire wooden antique set.

That'll work! I would need the materials for crafting and of course, I will provide the materials for yours as well (if there is any).
What crafting materials would I need to provide! :)

Catalog is fine ^-^ Let me know which of my items you want (to catalog, as well?) and I will order them! I don't TT so it will take me some time haha. No need for materials for the crafted items!

Great! Can I catalogue trade the :
Bamboo bench
Campsite sign
Changing room - gray
Fortune cookie cart
Kimono Stand (what color do you have?)

And if you already have the [[crafted]] items in hand, I'll gladly take them. But if you have to craft them, I will provide the materials!

Great! Can I catalogue trade the :
Bamboo bench
Campsite sign
Changing room - gray
Fortune cookie cart
Kimono Stand (what color do you have?)

And if you already have the [[crafted]] items in hand, I'll gladly take them. But if you have to craft them, I will provide the materials!
I actually have the crafted items as decorations in my island, so I can grab them right now for a first round catalog trade? I'll open a DM conversation with you for the rest of the items! I'm not sure what colour Kimono stand it is because it doesn't say in the Nook Stop, but it's the same as in the picture!

What crafting materials would I need to provide! :)

Ironwood table: 12 wood, 6 iron nuggets
Terrarium: 12 clumps of weeds (I can provide), 2 iron nuggets
Post automatically merged:

Hello I'm very interested in your bamboo DIY. I don't have extras of any bamboo DIY but I have a spare stacked-wood wall and wooden chest I could offer. I'd also be willing to get you a complete cute set (light blue) or something else.

Edit: I can also order you the entire wooden antique set.

Which bamboo DIYs are you interested in?

I have:
ironwood low table
antique chair (brown)
antique vanity (brown)
antique table (natural)
antique mini table (brown)
claw foot-tub
floor lamp
kimono stand
picnic basket
old fashioned washtub
pop up toaster
portable record player
double door fridge
double sofa (brown)
electric kick scooter

interested in:
old fashioned sewing machine
imperial partition (brown)
grand piano
piano bench
den desk (dark wood)

please let me know thanks!

Last edited:
can I catalogue your papa bear and get the bamboo candleholder DIY? I can let you catalogue a whirlpool bath, tiara and/or tatami bed? (I also have some other items from your wishlist but its too much to write down)

are the cute furniture items you have in white? if so, could i trade one of each of them for my antique table, antique bed, antique chair and antique mini table? they are all in black

thank you!

edit: i also have antique console table in black

I have the bamboo drum, could I trade you that for the old commoner's kimono?

Ironwood table: 12 wood, 6 iron nuggets
Terrarium: 12 clumps of weeds (I can provide), 2 iron nuggets

Which bamboo DIYs are you interested in?

I can provide all of those including weeds! :)

Ah I should have mentioned, just the bamboo candleholder.

I'd feel bad if you order me the antique set for a bamboo candleholder DIY! Is there anything else you were looking for? If not, I can tip you.

can I catalogue your papa bear and get the bamboo candleholder DIY? I can let you catalogue a whirlpool bath, tiara and/or tatami bed? (I also have some other items from your wishlist but its too much to write down)

Hello! You can definitely catalogue my papa bear for your whirlpool bath! I'm currently discussing bamboo candleholder DIY with someone else already, sorry!

I'd feel bad if you order me the antique set for a bamboo candleholder DIY! Is there anything else you were looking for? If not, I can tip you.

Honestly this is the last piece that I need and I want it REAL bad so ordering this is no problem for me. lol There is one little thing though. I do not time travel so there might be a little wait for the whole set, is that okay?

I can provide all of those including weeds! :)

Great! I will PM you the dodo code.

I have the bamboo drum, could I trade you that for the old commoner's kimono?

The color for the old commoner's kimono is red. If that's fine with you, send me a PM! I'll give you the dodo code.

Honestly this is the last piece that I need and I want it REAL bad so ordering this is no problem for me. lol There is one little thing though. I do not time travel so there might be a little wait for the whole set, is that okay?

Ooh, one question, what color is your antique set?

Back