Masahiro Sakurai

To Tye and Mega. Does it really matter if a game is labeled "casual" or not, all that matters is you like the game or not regardless if it's "casual" or "HAWDCORE"

Rawburt said:
To Tye and Mega. Does it really matter if a game is labeled "casual" or not, all that matters is you like the game or not regardless if it's "casual" or "HAWDCORE"
Never said being casual is bad (as long as there's still hardcore elements in it)

Megamannt125 said:
Rawburt said:
Never said being casual is bad (as long as there's still hardcore elements in it)
But you two are fighting about whether games are casual or not, so I guess he thinks you mean they are. =O

Rawburt said:
Megamannt125 said:
Rawburt said:
But you two are fighting about whether games are casual or not, so I guess he thinks you mean they are. =O
I'm just pointing out that Nintendo is casual. Nowhere did I post any negativity towards it though.

The Smash Series was always meant to be a game just for fun for you and your family and friends to play, but we made it into something competitive.

People need to realize that playing this game competitively is going to be a very hard task. You must note that you CANNOT do anything but complain about things like Tripping or Brawl's Defense System. If it's M2K Vs. Ally in Grand Finals of MLG 2012, last game of the Set, and M2K trips into Ally's Fsmash and Ally wins the Tournament because of it, M2K can't do ANYTHING about it but complain. Playing this game competitively is like a joke, so you need to accept it for the way it is.

For me, I lmao when something like that Target Test scenario comes up, which is another way of me saying "this game is so stupid" and just accept it and keep moving on. But when a scenario like Meta Knight starts an overcentralization across the world of competitive Brawl, I will start complaining. Meta Knight can be stopped, while something like Tripping can't.

Meh, I don't know. Just wanted to give my opinion on Brawl, if it makes sense :p

Tripping can be avoided, with hacks. :D

But... wow. A seven page thread in a little over an hour about Sakurai. Seven pages.

PieDisliker said:
Tripping can be avoided, with hacks. :D

But... wow. A seven page thread in a little over an hour about Sakurai. Seven pages.
It's TBT, what'd you expect?

Back