Auction Marshal the smug squirrel!

ReversalImpact

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (6) +
Information is your best friend~:
Marshal is leaving my town the 11th (Time of departure is in one day)
I can time travel for you if you'd like because this is in my cycling town. Or I can wait till tomorrow. Your choice. :3

Starting bid is: 10 Million
Bid increase: 500 Thousand
(I believe that is a reasonable starting bid although I've seen starting bids on him go for 15 and higher)

I will end the auction at 9pm EST (Which is in five hours from now.)

Rules:

1. I would strongly appreciate it if people would not start different conversations on this thread. If you'd like to talk to someone or myself on this thread with is completely off topic please PM that individual.

2. I would like to see some sort of dreamie proof.

3. I would love it for Marshal to go to a forever home... ^w^

4. If you do not win the auction but I have another one of your dreamies in either of my two towns (In my signature) that aren't labeled as reserved or keeping then you may reserve said villager. ^w^

I don't have dreamie proof, but please take my word for it.....I've been cycling for Marshal and Merengue for DAYS!!!

One question before I make my bid, though.....Is Marshal 100% original? Mainly worried about his house.

im not too sure why people care about if marshal is original or not...im just curious i would take the cutie the way he is and love him forever~

im not too sure why people care about if marshal is original or not...im just curious i would take the cutie the way he is and love him forever~

Well, I love his house.....It reminds me of mine, lol. I don't wanna get him and check his house to see it all ransacked you know?

I don't have dreamie proof, but please take my word for it.....I've been cycling for Marshal and Merengue for DAYS!!!

One question before I make my bid, though.....Is Marshal 100% original? Mainly worried about his house.

The only thing that isn't original is his shirt. He changed his shirt into an Icy re-make shirt my friend left in my cycle town. Nothing was added to his room nor was his catchphrase changed.

Back