• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Marshal for the sloppy set c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khiara

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Marshal is moving in a few days. I hardly find any part of the sloppy set in my game and I'm broke, so I hope someone here would like to trade. 8)
Marshal is still original too.

Woah...I'll make that trade. My daughter would love to have Marshall in her town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sloppy set has been customized though....not sure if that matter or not. :/

I didn't even know it's customizable 8D I would like the set + wallpaper and flooring if possible. c:

I have the wallpaper and flooring too. Would you like to come over and look at it? It's all set up in my house.

OMG....thank you! I'll need to bring the set, and my daughter will pick him up. Or I can give her the set to bring to you. Is that easier?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I'll have her come over and pick it up to bring to you. We can do that quickly. :) Just let us know when he's in boxes.

Her fc is 0533-4430-5210.

Thank you again. :D

You can give the set to her. 8) Just give me the friend code. The friendcode you need to register is 2793 0611 4841 c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back